dexter and Deb Season 6

Spoiler discussion for 'Dexter'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

dexter and Deb Season 6

Postby Bauer on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Showtime also released this fabulous behind-the-scenes video last week with cast interviews and some insight on the roles of guest stars Colin Hanks and Edward James Olmos.

Evidence is mounting that season six will be THE season when Deborah Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter) discovers her brother Dexter’s (Michael C Hall) killer secret. Michael Ausiello just posted his weekly spoilers that have all but confirmed the finale will be another showstopper!

Question: Please tell me this is the season Deb finds out about Dexter‘s recreational activities. How much longer can they drag this out? —Steve
Ausiello: I’ll say this: Something happens towards the end of the Season 6 that will forever alter the show’s DNA. Interpret as you like.

My vote is: Deb will find out that her brother is a serial killer and her reaction is what will alter the show’s DNA. There is no denying that she is a die hard detective but she has always had a soft spot for her brother. Would she turn him in? Would Dexter give up or even worse, kill her in order to keep his secret hidden?

The fall television season can’t arrive soon enough.

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/20...senger-season/

somebody tell me the proper way to post a You tube clip cant find it FAQ ,using YT code does on e use the full link or just the numbers after the = sign ?

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: dexter and Deb Season 6

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Bauer wrote:somebody tell me the proper way to post a You tube clip cant find it FAQ ,using YT code does on e use the full link or just the numbers after the = sign ?

You just copy/paste the url to the you tube page, highlight it and then click the youtube icon at the top right of the posting box, or simply top and tail the url with the following code

Code: Select all
[youtube] [/youtube]

Use the full url of the page, but don't include any embedding code at the end of it :)

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Re: dexter and Deb Season 6

Postby brentoid on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm

they totally chickened out in season 5, it would have been an amazing finale if deb had looked behind the plastic sheeting and saw dexter, drew her gun &...then fade to black...it would have beaten the hell out of that limp excuse for a finale they had...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Return to Dexter Spoilers