MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR Finale Spoiler Pics

Spoiler discussion for 'Doctor Who / Torchwood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR Finale Spoiler Pics

Postby leggyorlyb on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:11 am

b3rt4 wrote:Hm, so how does the Doctor get out of there? And does young Amy appear there? :hmm:

To me in some of the pics, it appears that the Pandorica is in a museum maybe or some type of exhibit :unsure: . we know that Amy has a liking to the Roman Time period, so maybe she goes to visit an exhibit and somehow triggers the opening of it or maybe The Doctor somehow knows she is there. I could be totally wrong :unsure: , just a theory I have after rewatching the latest epi. Especially after Sandi mentioned the Vortex Manipulator which we know River had.

leggyorlyb
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby cheggie on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Isn't what Eleven has on his wrist like the device Jack Harness uses to time travel???
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 pm

cheggie wrote:Isn't what Eleven has on his wrist like the device Jack Harness uses to time travel???

Yep, that's the Vortex Manipulator that River bought at the start of the episode, there's a shot of it near the Doctor after she leaves to get the TARDIS and before he is put in the Pandorica. There's a theory that he has it on him when he is put inside so he can use it to escape, but a fairly reliable source on GB is saying that's it's Rory who will release him.

I've been wondering about the beaten up Cyberman who was left as a sentry to look over the Pandorica. I know the Doctor said the locals probably 'killed' it, but I've been wondering if the Future Doctor might have anything to do with it :hmm:

ETS - Only one more day of suspense left :w00t:

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby Iceman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:04 pm

This is what I've gathered from things I've heard.

Whatever is inside the Pandorica stays alive. The Doctor escapes (with help from Auton Rory), and puts dead Amy in there, that way she isn't dead or stays preserved or something like that. He tells Auton Rory (who is back to being Rory) to guard it. He goes off on some adventure (presumably the 2nd Doctor thing) to find the right "fuel" to bring her back and Rory is left guarding it for over 1,000 years which makes him older than the Doctor :P Then somehow at the end Rory turns into a human again.

Theres more but I should leave some surprises :P
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby b3rt4 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Sounds **** tbh :P

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Iceman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm

As long as "perception filters" aren't used I'm fine with it :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby b3rt4 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:11 pm

lol

I've read a bit on GB but there's just too much and I'm way too lazy to read all of it. :PP
But anyway that psyched me even more for tomorrow! :thumbsup:

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Iceman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:25 pm

b3rt4 wrote:But anyway that psyched me even more for tomorrow! :thumbsup:

:O I see what you did there!

Im gonna rewatch "Flesh and Stone" before the finale. I want to see if I can see the Vortex Manipulator on his wrist in that one scene.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby leggyorlyb on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm

i have just rewatched the forest scene in Flesh and Stone. when the doctor leaves amy to go with river and the cleric his sleeves are rolled down, he then appears with amy with his sleeves rolled up, but if you pay close attention he is also wearing his coat,( which we know he lost to the angels) he tells amy to remember what he told her when she was 7 and then leaves. in the very next scene the doctor is walking with river and the cleric and his sleeves are rolled down. i am trying to get screencaps of this to show you.

leggyorlyb
Guest Star

Postby Iceman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm

leggyorlyb wrote:i have just rewatched the forest scene in Flesh and Stone. when the doctor leaves amy to go with river and the cleric his sleeves are rolled down, he then appears with amy with his sleeves rolled up, but if you pay close attention he is also wearing his coat,( which we know he lost to the angels) he tells amy to remember what he told her when she was 7 and then leaves. in the very next scene the doctor is walking with river and the cleric and his sleeves are rolled down. i am trying to get screencaps of this to show you.

Old news.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=18376&start=15#p422218
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Iceman815 wrote:This is what I've gathered from things I've heard.

Whatever is inside the Pandorica stays alive. The Doctor escapes (with help from Auton Rory), and puts dead Amy in there, that way she isn't dead or stays preserved or something like that. He tells Auton Rory (who is back to being Rory) to guard it. He goes off on some adventure (presumably the 2nd Doctor thing) to find the right "fuel" to bring her back and Rory is left guarding it for over 1,000 years which makes him older than the Doctor :P Then somehow at the end Rory turns into a human again.

Theres more but I should leave some surprises :P

I'm wondering if the being late back to Amy's in TEH was the TARDIS knowing that the Future Doc is about and therefore protecting him form crossing his own path?

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Previous

Return to Doctor Who / Torchwood Spoilers