[DW] 007 in Tennants Last Stand?

Spoiler discussion for 'Doctor Who / Torchwood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

[DW] 007 in Tennants Last Stand?

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sun May 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I found this article in the Sun newspaper whilst bored at work last night:

FORMER James Bond Timothy Dalton is to play a baddie in one of David Tennant’s final episodes of Doctor Who.
Details are being kept under wraps but Dalton has already flown in from his home in Los Angeles for filming.

An insider said: “Timothy Dalton is a big coup for Doctor Who because he’s pretty iconic.

He’s in the UK right now and is shooting scenes over the next few weeks.

If it's true I think he would make a fantastic villian, the only thing I'm worried about is having both him and John Simm in the same episode. Does The Master really need another villain stealing his limelight?

Also found this snippet in the Daily Telegraph:

Claire Bloom, the Hollywood actress discovered by Charlie Chaplin, is to play the mother of Doctor Who in the BBC sci-fi series, it has been reported.

It is happening. They are filming at the moment. I have been organising her schedule," her manager in America, Marion Rosenberg, is reported to have told the Daily Mail.

So, if we see his mother does this mean that a trip to Gallifrey is on the cards? I have a feeling it's gonna be an emotional last few episodes for Tennant's Doctor :cry:

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Doctor Who / Torchwood Spoilers