2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: 2009 Official LOST ARG Discussion

Postby SpOOky on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

dybeck wrote:It occurs to me that there are 16 main cast fuselage section survivors (Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Locke, Sayid, Charlie, Jin, Sun, Claire, Michael, Walt, Shannon, Boone, Nikki, Paulo)...

I was thinking along this line myself, If this is the right track then almost certainly the 16th is Hurley who was late getting onto the plane He only just made it & had to obtain permision to board the plane.
SpOOky
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby kansasgal71 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 pm

kansasgal71
Extra

Postby rachelskid on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Paul has a jpg of rousseuo's map on his blog, posted on 8/4. I wonder if overlaying the red markings from his map of abc studios onto the Rousseuo's map would offer up any information? unfortunately, I do not know how to do that. :unsure:
rachelskid
Stunt Double

Postby orchid108 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm

The fact that the sheet with 'LA X' on it was in the trash makes me think that it's not going to be the real title. In fact, the way it comes across to me is that Damon and Carlton are basically saying "we had the idea of doing a complete reset and having them land at LAX, but that's now in the trash" sort of thing. But I'm not sure, maybe it really is the title, in which case the space between LA and X is a bit weird.
orchid108
Viewer

Postby dybeck on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Alexandra Miller anagrams to "All LAX Remainder".

Not a great anagram, though.

It almost anagrams to "I'm a Real LAX Nerd", but sadly not quite.
dybeck
Viewer

Postby meisnerman on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm worried that Paul found a Rose in the trash. If the timeline does indeed reset - and the losties don't get to the island - Rose is a goner from cancer.

Edited for typos
Last edited by meisnerman on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meisnerman
Viewer

Postby kansasgal71 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 pm

meisnerman wrote:I'm worried that Paul found a Rose in the trash. If the tieline does indeed reset and the losties don't get to te island, Rose is a gonner from cancer.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, what about Aaron?!?!
kansasgal71
Extra

Postby dragossh on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm

dybeck wrote:On the matter of the 15 lost and 16th found:

It occurs to me that there are 16 main cast fuselage section survivors (Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Locke, Sayid, Charlie, Jin, Sun, Claire, Michael, Walt, Shannon, Boone, Nikki, Paulo)...

If we're to believe from the 6x01 title that there's some kind of a reset planned... and that the plane lands at LAX as planned, could 15 memories be lost, and one not? (Sun perhaps? After all, she somehow failed to vanish from the Ajira flight... although Walt, Claire and Locke have also shown a degree of mysticness...)

From all them, it should be Desmond. I know it doesn’t add up, but he is not tied to space and time anymore.

I was thinking… what if we see all this reset and at the end of the episode the plane lands and we see Desmond waiting for it? LOST.

Also, listening to the recent podcast it seems these things are indeed the real deal. They talked about how carefully they planned the Oceanic commercial (30 years of safety) and remember — last year we got info about the new season a few months before.
dragossh
Stunt Double

Postby roxanna on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 pm

"Kill him. I don't care what his motivation is, just make him dead." -I wonder who this could be referring to.

Also, there were references to: Ethan, Mr Friendly, Sayid, and Adam&Eve.
we make our own luck -Hurley

http://www.wisdomfromlost.blogspot.com
roxanna
Extra

Postby wtc895 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Or, Alexander Miller could be:

ail lax realm rend

Which, would basically mean that the people landing in LAX in the spilt or alternate timeline (realm) feel the pain or uneasiness of not landing on the island (or just emptiness but unsure why).

Just a thought.
wtc895
Viewer

Postby Lamurias on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm

i'm like 90% sure that this is just marketing. just to get us excited for the last season. no anagrams, no codes, just some fun simple stuff because money doesn't grow from the trees
Last edited by Lamurias on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
next time on lost
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
TOM IS GAY
Lamurias
Stunt Double

Postby Anonymouse on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Can anyone get a closer picture of 3:13 in Paul's new video? The rose is in a box with a blue shirt and two pieces of paper. The paper on the left has blue writing on it and a title of some sort.
<insert cool signature here>
Anonymouse
Supporting Actor

Postby CaptainJack on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

dragossh wrote:
dybeck wrote:On the matter of the 15 lost and 16th found:

It occurs to me that there are 16 main cast fuselage section survivors (Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Locke, Sayid, Charlie, Jin, Sun, Claire, Michael, Walt, Shannon, Boone, Nikki, Paulo)...

If we're to believe from the 6x01 title that there's some kind of a reset planned... and that the plane lands at LAX as planned, could 15 memories be lost, and one not? (Sun perhaps? After all, she somehow failed to vanish from the Ajira flight... although Walt, Claire and Locke have also shown a degree of mysticness...)

From all them, it should be Desmond. I know it doesn’t add up, but he is not tied to space and time anymore.

I was thinking… what if we see all this reset and at the end of the episode the plane lands and we see Desmond waiting for it? LOST.

Also, listening to the recent podcast it seems these things are indeed the real deal. They talked about how carefully they planned the Oceanic commercial (30 years of safety) and remember — last year we got info about the new season a few months before.

Gosh, yeah! And what consequences would a reset have for those left on the Island? Would anyone have survived from 1977? Widmore maybe died, and so never had Penny. That would leave Des waking up to find himself alone with no Penny or baby Charlie :cry:
CaptainJack
Show Expert

Postby rachelskid on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:06 pm

has anyone emailed support from this page:

http://scottaukerman.tumblr.com/%3C/a%3 ... t%20width=

its the link you get when you click on the pick of the shredded lost script page on dcabp.com
rachelskid
Stunt Double

Postby Selene1212 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:22 pm

CaptainJack wrote:Gosh, yeah! And what consequences would a reset have for those left on the Island? Would anyone have survived from 1977? Widmore maybe died, and so never had Penny. That would leave Des waking up to find himself alone with no Penny or baby Charlie :cry:

Yeah, but would Desmond have ever even have went to the island if there were a reset? (If Penny, Widmore, et al didn't exist in the "real" world?) Or would Desmond have gone back to marry that Scottish gal after his drunken bender instead of hooking up with the monk?
Selene1212
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Lost ARG