2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: 2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Postby paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 am

lost-mother-of-5 wrote:
paburrows wrote:
andalone wrote:@paburrows - YOU ROCK!!!!! :thumbsup:
The Room 23 sketchbook & extras arrived today. Major Awesomeness! (probably not a word, but it fits.)

Anyone who has not had a chance to visit Paul's site, should take the opportunity to do so.....great way to spend some time while we wait for another clue. The store is now open!

http://lostroom23muses.blogspot.com/

Hey thank you for the kind words, Im glad that you liked the book!

how much would postage be to the uk do you know?

Unfortunatly Im not set up quite yet for international, but as soon as I figure it out and get that running smoothly I'll let you all know. The biggest thing for me to to make sure that every order runs smoothly, without problems for the person purchasing so I just want to make sure that everything is in place each time I roll something new out. Plus I have other things planned for those designs like Trading Cards and am currently working on another volume with a bunch of the other characters.
Last edited by paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Lost Blog - http://lostroom23.blogspot.com/
My Lost Character Designs - http://lostroom23muses.blogspot.com/
Where you can buy sketchbooks of my Lost and other designs - http://room23store.blogspot.com/
paburrows
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 am

paburrows wrote:
lost-mother-of-5 wrote:
paburrows wrote:
The Room 23 sketchbook & extras arrived today. Major Awesomeness! (probably not a word, but it fits.)

Anyone who has not had a chance to visit Paul's site, should take the opportunity to do so.....great way to spend some time while we wait for another clue. The store is now open!

Unfortunatly Im not set up quite yet for international, but as soon as I figure it out and get that running smoothly I'll let you all know. Plus I have other things planned for those designs like Trading Cards and am currently working on another volume with a bunch of the other characters.

as soon as you are set up for international shipping i will be placing my orders. Cant wait :)
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 am

midnight-barber wrote:
paburrows wrote:
lost-mother-of-5 wrote:
paburrows wrote:

Unfortunatly Im not set up quite yet for international, but as soon as I figure it out and get that running smoothly I'll let you all know. Plus I have other things planned for those designs like Trading Cards and am currently working on another volume with a bunch of the other characters.

as soon as you are set up for international shipping i will be placing my orders. Cant wait :)

Cool
My Lost Blog - http://lostroom23.blogspot.com/
My Lost Character Designs - http://lostroom23muses.blogspot.com/
Where you can buy sketchbooks of my Lost and other designs - http://room23store.blogspot.com/
paburrows
Stunt Double

Postby lost-mother-of-5 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 am

paburrows wrote:
lost-mother-of-5 wrote:
paburrows wrote:

oh no thats not good ,well try and get it sorted as soon as possible and then please let us no ,thanks
lost-mother-of-5
Stunt Double

Postby lostmammie on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 am

Ahhh...life is good... today's clue to ponder, a few prints to frame and place on my walls, sketchbooks to look at (I just have to get them!) now all I need is to put on my CD of Celtic Thunder to listen to and all will be well! :)
lostmammie
Stunt Double

Postby lost-mother-of-5 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 am

lost it sounds like your having a good day,i am glad all is good with your world,
lost-mother-of-5
Stunt Double

Postby lostmammie on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 am

lost-mother-of-5 wrote:lost it sounds like your having a good day,i am glad all is good with your world,

Thanks, Lost Mom! The way I see it is...I woke up, am still alive and well... it's a good day! :D Everything else is just icing on the cake!
lostmammie
Stunt Double

Postby lost-mother-of-5 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 am

absolutely lost,i myself have alot to be thankfull for so life is indeed good ,and as well as all that i have you guys and ofcourse lost so i am a complete person...although i bet some people would say im also a complete (bleep)lol,
lost-mother-of-5
Stunt Double

Postby brothaofdes on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 am

midnight-barber wrote:
brothaofdes wrote:
AZSkye wrote:
brothaofdes wrote:Also, if you want to send to multiple recipients, separate the email addresses with a comma.

So like this: abs@amil.com, bcd@otheremail.com

That's awesome. The url could be changed too if you wanted to, correct? It could sniff other sites for changes, couldn't it? Not sure where else I'd use it....but good to have for future usage, nonetheless.

Sure, as long as the site exists, it will wok the same way. It is actually a useless app for anything other than this, but if you have a use, then so be it.

heya Brotha, does this app work on a hotmail adress??

Not yet... if others want it I will look into adding it.
brothaofdes
Stunt Double

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 am

brothaofdes wrote:
midnight-barber wrote:
brothaofdes wrote:
AZSkye wrote:
brothaofdes wrote:Also, if you want to send to multiple recipients, separate the email addresses with a comma.

So like this: abs@amil.com, bcd@otheremail.com

That's awesome. The url could be changed too if you wanted to, correct? It could sniff other sites for changes, couldn't it? Not sure where else I'd use it....but good to have for future usage, nonetheless.

Sure, as long as the site exists, it will wok the same way. It is actually a useless app for anything other than this, but if you have a use, then so be it.

heya Brotha, does this app work on a hotmail adress??

Not yet... if others want it I will look into adding it.

cool thanks for the info :)
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby brothaofdes on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 am

Why does it take so long to send a PM? I have like 2 messages in my outbox for almost an hour.
brothaofdes
Stunt Double

Postby bygnerd on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 am

brothaofdes wrote:Why does it take so long to send a PM? I have like 2 messages in my outbox for almost an hour.

They don't go to sent mail until the other person reads them. Who knows why... it's pretty confusing/stupid if you ask me.
bygnerd
Stunt Double

Postby brothaofdes on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:50 am

Agh... ok, that at least makes sense now. Thanks.
brothaofdes
Stunt Double

Postby lost-mother-of-5 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:50 am

i was wondering about that PM thing as well so thanks for clearing that up for me to,
lost-mother-of-5
Stunt Double

Postby Mandazoid on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:36 am

So...I just turned my tv on and Trauma is on at the moment. And, who do I see? None other than the dude who plays Christian!

Everybody turn on your tv and wave hi to Hefty! :PP
Cabin Fevah wrote:We can't do this. Everyman for himself is not going to work. It's time to start organizing. We need to figure out how we're going to survive here. Now, I found posters. Fresh posters, up in the valley. Last week most of us were strangers, but we're all here now. And god knows how fast the next print is going to sell out. But if we can't ARG together, we're going to die alone.

Mandazoid
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Lost ARG