2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: 2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Postby bygnerd on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

midnight-barber wrote:happy birthday mr burrows.Also id like to say NEVER use a 3v card. they have just sent me an email demanding there £50 back and being well snotty with me when i know for a fact the problem is theres and not mine. As some of you may remember i was questioning my lack of charges for my swan print.as it turns out 3v (despite me typing in a completely diff voucher number) decided to charge my orriginal voucher number and have now stopped me using the card and are threatening legall action.If they thought about it they could just take the cash from the second voucher but no they would rather get really **** with me. so looks like i wont be able to get any more of these lovey lovely prints...unless they sort there **** buisness out

Do you have prepaid charge cards there? VISA and Mastercard have them in the states. You just put the money on the card and then you can use it online.
bygnerd
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Mrs Z on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

valentin_108 wrote:Hello all. Sorry I've been away for so long. Its been a long, emotional, and trying week but I'm trying to get back in a normal swing now so I will be trying to visit on a regularish basis. It may be a little slow with posts from me but I will try to be around more. I've missed this place.

If someone would like to give a quick recap of the past 100 or so pages I would appreciate it as I am a bit swamped with homework.

Hey Valentin - sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. Hope things continue to get better! And homework-schmomework! This board is way more important! :)

I don't know if I can give you a great recap (who was it that was so good at recaps? I can't remember). But basically we're now talking about the new clue (red 7 along with the word "Super" in the most recent first-order letter). There are several theories on it, but the most popular is Super7 Store which has locations in San Francisco and St. Petersburg, FL. They sell a lot of toys, books, art, and apparel with a Japenese-inspired feel.

http://super7store.com/
http://www.super7florida.com/
Mrs Z
Guest Star

Postby bygnerd on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:03 pm

midnight-barber wrote:right after a morning filled with stress (due to bloody money as usuall) ive just had a knock at my door and the lovely fellows of parcelforce have deliverd my posters from lostmammie. 4 toed statue and rousseaus transmission.

Thank you so much lostmammie. your my hero.

both prints look fab, i love the colours so much more on rousseaus transmission in the flesh.

picture me extreamly happy

WOW. That was fast!
bygnerd
Stunt Double

Postby tynett on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 pm

For those who asked if I was on twitter....the answer is....ummm...kinda???? :unsure: I've only made my tweets online and I haven't figured out how to tweet using my phone and I don't understand it all the way so if anyone wants to give me a crash course, I'm more than willing to do my best but I will totally need a poster buddy in case I can't get to a computer in time to buy it myself....
"If you say 'Live together, die alone,' to me, Jack, I'm going to punch you in the face."
tynett
Viewer

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 pm

bygnerd wrote:
midnight-barber wrote:happy birthday mr burrows.Also id like to say NEVER use a 3v card. they have just sent me an email demanding there £50 back and being well snotty with me when i know for a fact the problem is theres and not mine. As some of you may remember i was questioning my lack of charges for my swan print.as it turns out 3v (despite me typing in a completely diff voucher number) decided to charge my orriginal voucher number and have now stopped me using the card and are threatening legall action.If they thought about it they could just take the cash from the second voucher but no they would rather get really **** with me. so looks like i wont be able to get any more of these lovey lovely prints...unless they sort there **** buisness out

Do you have prepaid charge cards there? VISA and Mastercard have them in the states. You just put the money on the card and then you can use it online.

yeah the 3v card im using is one of these. you put cash on it at a local shop and its works just like a visa. its just there was a massive breakdown in communicaation between 3v and go merch.thankfully it was all sorted out...but it took a hours long phonecall to dublin and lots of anger to get a straight answer haha.

-- Merged Double Post --

bygnerd wrote:
midnight-barber wrote:right after a morning filled with stress (due to bloody money as usuall) ive just had a knock at my door and the lovely fellows of parcelforce have deliverd my posters from lostmammie. 4 toed statue and rousseaus transmission.

both prints look fab, i love the colours so much more on rousseaus transmission in the flesh.

WOW. That was fast!

it certainly was. i believe it was 3 working days. if only go merch used the same shipping regime haha.
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby ioncewasmine on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

midnight-barber wrote:
bygnerd wrote:

yeah the 3v card im using is one of these. you put cash on it at a local shop and its works just like a visa. its just there was a massive breakdown in communicaation between 3v and go merch.thankfully it was all sorted out...but it took a hours long phonecall to dublin and lots of anger to get a straight answer haha.

-- Merged Double Post --

bygnerd wrote:

WOW. That was fast!

it certainly was. i believe it was 3 working days. if only go merch used the same shipping regime haha.

totally unrelated to your post but just wanted to ask, did your name come from the mighty boosh?
ioncewasmine
Extra

Postby AquariusYP on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 pm

avondalebloger wrote:Anybody wathcing V tonight?

Yup, I definitely plan to. I've never seen the original, and may have passed if Elizabeth Mitchell wasn't in it, but I like to support ex-Losties (plus, they tend to have good taste).
AquariusYP
Stunt Double

Postby Mrs Z on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

AquariusYP wrote:

Yup, I definitely plan to. I've never seen the original, and may have passed if Elizabeth Mitchell wasn't in it, but I like to support ex-Losties (plus, they tend to have good taste).

I'm watching it, too! I loved the original (though totally cheesy now).
Mrs Z
Guest Star

Postby brothaofdes on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

alwayslost01 wrote:
AquariusYP wrote:On that note, anyone know how Chris is doing? :)

He's probably in some kind of mental institute right now because of being harassed by us. :p

I must have totally missed this "Chris" thing, can someone bring me up to speed?
brothaofdes
Stunt Double

Postby tynett on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Mrs Z wrote:
AquariusYP wrote:

I'm watching it, too! I loved the original (though totally cheesy now).

I know this may start a riot but I am totally not a fan of Elizabeth Mitchell her character is one that I "love to hate" and I totally don't trust her. I just think she always knows more than she lets on and I still dont' know whose side she's on...rant over :|
"If you say 'Live together, die alone,' to me, Jack, I'm going to punch you in the face."
tynett
Viewer

Postby Hefty on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Another day with no Swan Station print...maybe I'm just being antsy, but don't the prints normally start arriving by now?
Hefty
Stunt Double

Postby brothaofdes on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm

LyricBen wrote:
brothaofdes wrote:
alwayslost01 wrote:
AquariusYP wrote:On that note, anyone know how Chris is doing? :)

He's probably in some kind of mental institute right now because of being harassed by us. :p

I must have totally missed this "Chris" thing, can someone bring me up to speed?

Chris was the guy who worked at Forbidden Planet in Glasgow that people kept calling and asking if there was going to be an event there. Apparently, he fielded more than his fair share of questions.

:w00t: :rofl: :w00t: :rofl: :w00t: :rofl:

Poor Chris...
brothaofdes
Stunt Double

Postby AquariusYP on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Brothaofdes, just sent you a PM.
AquariusYP
Stunt Double

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 pm

ioncewasmine wrote:
midnight-barber wrote:
bygnerd wrote:

-- Merged Double Post --

bygnerd wrote:

WOW. That was fast!

totally unrelated to your post but just wanted to ask, did your name come from the mighty boosh?

you know what, i use midnight_barber for pretty much everything and your the first person to have ever noticed that. It certainly is from the boosh. i chose it cause i do my best work when your oblivious :D
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

I can't remember how long it usually takes, but has anyone's Walt's Kidnapping been shipped yet?

I'm so impatient. :D
alwayslost01
Guest Star

PreviousNext

Return to Lost ARG