2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: 2009 Official LOST ARG (Viral Marketing) Discussion

Postby paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Hey all, Thanks a lot for all of your Birthday well wishes! I feel loved :D My wife and two boys supprised me with Breakfast in bed and presents. My four year old picked out some of his Transformers and some of my Halloween candy and wrapped that up! My 6 year old gave me Scribblenauts for Nintendo DS (Actually my wife bought it) and she gave me Fringe Season 1 on DVD.
My Lost Blog - http://lostroom23.blogspot.com/
My Lost Character Designs - http://lostroom23muses.blogspot.com/
Where you can buy sketchbooks of my Lost and other designs - http://room23store.blogspot.com/
paburrows
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby FrayAdjacent on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

avondalebloger wrote::offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Anybody wathcing V tonight?

Absolutely! I loved the original when I was little. I've been watching it on the Syfy channel this weekend. I wonder how closely the new one will follow the old storyline? I love Elizabeth M. and Alan Tudyk! I'm not happy abt how they are only showing 4 eps and then breaking until March! Why do they do stuff like that!? So frustrating for the viewers.
FrayAdjacent
Extra

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 pm

alwayslost01 wrote:I can't remember how long it usually takes, but has anyone's Walt's Kidnapping been shipped yet?

I'm so impatient. :D

nope still authorized :(
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby FrayAdjacent on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Hefty wrote:Another day with no Swan Station print...maybe I'm just being antsy, but don't the prints normally start arriving by now?

If it makes you feel less antsy, I haven't rec'd mine either. I just rec'd The Transmission on Saturday, so I'm not expecting The Swan for another week.
FrayAdjacent
Extra

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Good morning, you all everybody. Cinnamon bun for breakfast at my desk today, not bad at all.

Nice spot on the rings on the 7! I didn't see those at all.

Also - for anyone who's on Twitter, please add me - mspixieriot. For anyone who needs HELP with twitter, I'm an addict so I'm sure I can help you. Just poke me in a private message. :)

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
Avatar by quiet_ingenue @ LJ, signature by me.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Im watching V!

-- Merged Double Post --

Sorry to hear about your problems Midnight and Valentin. (I hope that I got the correct people since theres so many pages to got through)
Where you can buy sketchbooks of my Lost and other designs - http://room23store.blogspot.com/
paburrows
Stunt Double

Postby lockejaw on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

FrayAdjacent wrote:
Hefty wrote:Another day with no Swan Station print...maybe I'm just being antsy, but don't the prints normally start arriving by now?

If it makes you feel less antsy, I haven't rec'd mine either. I just rec'd The Transmission on Saturday, so I'm not expecting The Swan for another week.

My Smoke Monster print arrived yesterday....I was getting worried but looks like europe is taking longer with each print!
lockejaw
Extra

Postby Pete on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Ok, Please try and keep this on topic. If you've forgotten what the topic is, thats a problem.

You're welcome to chat in the Chunky Ham forum :)
Retired Chief Administrator
Pete
Former Staff Member

Postby Artystyc on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm

paburrows wrote:Hey all, Thanks a lot for all of your Birthday well wishes! I feel loved :D My wife and two boys supprised me with Breakfast in bed and presents. My four year old picked out some of his Transformers and some of my Halloween candy and wrapped that up! My 6 year old gave me Scribblenauts for Nintendo DS (Actually my wife bought it) and she gave me Fringe Season 1 on DVD.

I have heard scibblenauts is awesome, I wonder how many items from lost you can get to appear in the game? Hatch, submarine, Polar bear? I almost bought a DS just to play that game. Happy Belated Birthday!

I also will be watching V tonight :D
Artystyc
Stunt Double

Postby Artystyc on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Pete wrote:Ok, Please try and keep this on topic. If you've forgotten what the topic is, thats a problem.

No worries! where is the chunky ham forum link?

Also some said they were starting a new ARG nlink, because this one is so off topic. Anyone have that link?
Artystyc
Stunt Double

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

LyricBen wrote:
Pete wrote:Ok, Please try and keep this on topic. If you've forgotten what the topic is, thats a problem.

Pete,

I totally understand your position, first of all. However, there is a really community that has sprung up in this thread. We are very on topic when the clues come out. But there is a LOT of down time, and really, only one or two people who object to the off-topic stuff. I suppose that we could ALL move to a different website or thread, but really, I feel a little like we've been busted by the party poopers.

Yeah... when a Mod I've never seen in the forum before comes to smack us down, it does feel like someone went crying to daddy. That makes me sad. :(

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

LyricBen wrote:

Pete,

I totally understand your position, first of all. However, there is a really community that has sprung up in this thread. We are very on topic when the clues come out. But there is a LOT of down time, and really, only one or two people who object to the off-topic stuff. I suppose that we could ALL move to a different website or thread, but really, I feel a little like we've been busted by the party poopers.

Yeah I really don't mind whats been posted here. I really like the Claire pictures. They help me come up with clue ideas for the ARG :D :rofl: :D :rofl:

-- Merged Double Post --

Speaking of Lost pictures did anyone see that Elizabeth Mitchell article in Entertainment Weekly, nice picture.

http://lostroom23.blogspot.com/2009/10/ ... ticle.html
Last edited by paburrows on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paburrows
Stunt Double

Postby AquariusYP on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Artystyc wrote:Also some said they were starting a new ARG nlink, because this one is so off topic. Anyone have that link?

I think this is what you want: viewtopic.php?f=98&t=13600

Maybe we could just take the word "official" out of this thread title? It would be a lot easier than moving all of the OT chat elsewhere. :S
AquariusYP
Stunt Double

Postby Artystyc on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Artystyc
Stunt Double

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13728

Here's a chatty link for us then, you all everybody. <3

If we're not allowed to talk off topic, I vote we just do everything in our own thread though.

I personally am probably not going to take the time to check two threads, and will just talk about the ARG in the chatty thread. And I think that' show most people will be...

So sadly, the people who want to talk ARG only in this thread will probably end up just talkinga mongst themselves because most of us will be elsewhere. :(
Last edited by ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Lost ARG