Fan Poster, Reveal Swag Giveaway and more!

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Fan Poster, Reveal Swag Giveaway and more!

Postby chulo333 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 am

Hey everyone, I don't really post much here (more of a lurker on this particular site, but post as Justin on LostARGs), but I thought you all might be interested. I (along with a couple others) have planned a little mini ARG/fan art appreciation site. It won't really kick into action until after the event on the 15th, but the site is up and running. There's not much there YET, but check it out. I'm taking submissions for pictures and fan art. I will also be holding a few giveaways. I'm aiming to do one later this week for some swag given away at the various events, and then next week I will give away a DCAAPB poster. I also have some clues and a surprise planned for shortly after the 15th, so keep your eyes on the site!

http://www.DamonCarltonAndMe.com
Last edited by chulo333 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
chulo333
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Reveal Swag and Poster Giveaway...and more!

Postby charter on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:46 am

Awesome :thumbsup: There are some great people left here :thumbup: I will check it out. I will be going to LA and if I get any extra, I want to do this same thing. :wub:
charter
Viewer

Postby chulo333 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 am

I'll be there too charter! It'll be cool to meet fellow Lost Arg followers.

Also, Anyone there will hopefully get an advanced peek at the surprise I have planned for next week!
chulo333
Viewer

Postby daddymac on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Superb idea - will check it out now! :thumbup:
daddymac
Viewer

Postby SawyersGunStash on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:26 am

"The blog you were looking for was not found" :S

Am I missing something or is it forthcoming? Great idea BTW I look forward to what you put together.
SawyersGunStash
Viewer

Postby chulo333 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:20 am

hmmm...I just clicked the link and works fine for me. Try again? Or maybe just copy and paste the link?

The site is up and running. I just started the first clue solve/giveaway and it's a bit of a race. So, if you'd like your choice of swag, check out the site soon!

-- Merged Double Post --

I forgot to mention, whatever swag the winner of my giveaway chooses, I will bring it with me to the LA event and try to get it signed by Damon, Carlton, and whatever other cast and crew are there!! No guarantees, but I'll do my best!
chulo333
Viewer

Postby chulo333 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:09 pm

I just posted the winner of the first swag giveaway as well as a list of the first 10 to solve the puzzle.

I have plenty more swag to give away and in roughly a week I will be giving away 1 of the DCAAPB posters. Keep checking the site to find out more!
chulo333
Viewer

Postby chulo333 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm doing a fan poster reveal as well as a giveaway for one of the DCAAPB posters at http://www.DamonCarltonAndMe.com! Come check it out! I also got some swag signed by Damon and Carlton at the Gallery event and will be giving that away in the weeks to come!
chulo333
Viewer

Postby chulo333 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 pm

I started a contest for a signed Ron Herman Tote Bag - signed by Damon and Carlton! Check it out at DamonCarltonAndMe.com

This one's a little difficult, so put on your thinking caps!
chulo333
Viewer

Re: Fan Poster, Reveal Swag Giveaway and more!

Postby chulo333 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:59 am

Happy Lost Day!!! To celebrate today, I'm releasing my second poster this evening!! Check my site before or after the premier (depending on your time zone) for my release! This time I ventured into season 4 for all those that were waiting for a later-season poster!

Come check it out! This time, I'll be giving away the original line art for the poster to one randomly selected purchaser! And as always, I will at some point release high-resolution jpgs of it for free.

DamonCarltonAndMe.com
chulo333
Viewer

Postby chulo333 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 pm

5 of these will be given away tonight in addition to a Widmore Publishing board and a guest artist release! Check out DamonCarltonAndMe.com for details!

chulo333
Viewer

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

I have your first two prints, any chance you might be doing another one soon yourself?
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee

Return to Lost ARG