FOO-DIPR- Forevereternal Order of DI Proof Readers

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: FOO-DIPR- Forevereternal Order of DI Proof Readers

Postby scirillo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:50 am

******* Begin Transmission *****

TO: FOO - DIPR members
From: DISFT-CRAP (Dharma Inisative for the correct reading and producing)

We received this video today from a concerned member of the DI. After viewing, we have great concerns as to the quality of work coming from this dept. Perhaps we should consider moving some employees around to other areas of work.

Please have the following items fixed promptly. We will begin a further investigation as to other concerns brought before this committee.

Namaste
DISFT - CRAP

***** End Transmission *******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwcX6jOMAk
Surefit.... I still believe...

scirillo
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby LittleTiger on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:07 am

scirillo wrote:******* Begin Transmission *****

TO: FOO - DIPR members
From: DISFT-CRAP (Dharma Inisative for the correct reading and producing)

We received this video today from a concerned member of the DI. After viewing, we have great concerns as to the quality of work coming from this dept. Perhaps we should consider moving some employees around to other areas of work.

Please have the following items fixed promptly. We will begin a further investigation as to other concerns brought before this committee.

Namaste
DISFT - CRAP

***** End Transmission *******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwcX6jOMAk

Excellent evidence of what happens when BRICK LAYERS are acting as Proof Readers! Clearly, Proof Readers are indispensable and thus valuable.

I think you should spend more time on Quality Control and Supervision of FOO-DIB projects, as you can clearly see evidence that your members have been imbibing too much (see evidence photo on 4815162342execute's report above).

:D

SorshaFire, would you be so kind as to take over Honorary Spokesperson duties? I have another assignment and will be unavailable for a few days.

LT
LittleTiger
Stunt Double

Postby julietislost55 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:53 am

Memo to Honorary Spokesperson of Proof Readers:

Please be advised, I am volunteering for the position of secondary proofreader, since I have found typos and errors in paragraphs apparently edited by my fellow proofreaders.

Examples:

insurbordination [correct spelling- insubordination]

Constuction [correct spelling - Construction]

Inisative [correct spelling- Initiative]

Mangement [correct spelling - Management

gramatical [correct spelling - grammatical

Lost: Having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
julietislost55
Former Staff Member

Postby scirillo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:39 am

LittleTiger wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too much fun! :D

LT

I think that ABC should employ US to do the next ARG - I think we could come up with something SO MUCH BETTER!!! :thumbsup:
Surefit.... I still believe...

scirillo
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 am

I would like to lodge a formal complaint against the FOO-DIB. I have noticed several buildings that stand (crookedly) to show that FOO-DIB has violated strict DI polices by drinking alcoholic beverages while on the job.

4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby Brookie on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:15 am

The lowly (and seemingly ONLY :cry: ) gardener employed by the DI wonders if you proof readers need any plants watered because erm, well, I'm bored. :PP
Brookie---keeper of the Sacred Doritos and defender of the Cake :pirate:
Brookie
Former Staff Member

Postby Becky G on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 am

LostMyMind wrote:This so much more fun than the actual ARG!!!! TPTB had no idea what they were unleashing when they gave us titles. :rofl:

Yes!! This is so much more fun! :thumbup:
Thanks to Kittylili.com for the avatar.
Becky G
Supporting Actor

Postby CAROL--HELPDESK on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:57 am

POSTED ON BEHALF OF MAJOR BLAKE - HEAD OF DEFENCE AND TATICAL OPS BUILDING INSPECTING

cencored by the dbi ( DHARMA BUERUO OF INVESTAGATION )
Building this world one brick at a time
CAROL--HELPDESK
Viewer

Postby SorshaFire on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 pm

LittleTiger wrote:

SorshaFire, would you be so kind as to take over Honorary Spokesperson duties? I have another assignment and will be unavailable for a few days.

LT

I would be happy to take over temporarily, let me know when you will be able to resume you position.
Brookie wrote:The lowly (and seemingly ONLY :cry: ) gardener employed by the DI wonders if you proof readers need any plants watered because erm, well, I'm bored. :PP

Brookie, you are welcome here. As are any other DI employees not currently in a union, proof reader or not. We will even take in digrunteled Brick Layers who are unhappy with the direction their ferternity is heading.
Last edited by SorshaFire on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

Postby Nicole on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:59 pm

Another Proof Reader reporting for duty! :detective:
"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that... is just progress."

Nicole
Emmy Winner

Postby SorshaFire on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 pm

LittleTiger wrote:
Desmond Hume wrote:Jsut Wnat ot say taht we hpoe to get our beer soon xD if not we will be sad :(! garmicadicl eorrer :D!

:eek: :no:

This will be up to SorshaFire. Sorry.

LT

Yes, you can have your beer back. Our HQ and living quarters have been built (even thought it was not done by the FOO-DIB) and that was the condition agreed upon for the return or your beer.

As a side note, I am concerned about you FOO-DIB's, if any of you feel you need counceling to deal with your drinking problem my door is always open.

By the time you read this you will find that a DI mini bus driver has returned your belongings.

Namaste
SorshaFire

Nicole wrote:Another Proof Reader reporting for duty! :detective:

I didn't see if you had been welcomed yet Nicole so let me welcome you to FOO-DIPR. Did you have a position in mind that you would like to apply for?
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

Postby Dreyesbo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Welcome Nicole!

Brookie: Also welcome! We would be glad if you handle our garden. Do you have any ideas for the design?

And a last thing... Me, Dreyesbo, Officer of Spelling and Discipline (from now on, it'll be referenced as OSD), order that any attacks by the FOO-DIB union to be returned in an equal fashion. I'm also submitting to my fellow officers, and our dear Union Representative LittleTiger, a request. Any, and all, of Desmond Hume's posts are to be ignored, at least with Proof Readers eyes. I believe, as a fellow officer suggested, that Proof Reading his posts is a futile quest. Furthermore, recent studies have showed that it may lead to insanity, and that it is highly contagious. In an attempt of making truce with FOO-DIB, I went to their headquarters with pie. But something horrible happened. I noticed that the girl in their Help Desk, Carol, is apparently suffering of the same type of grammatical mistakes as Mr. Hume. I left in a hurry, hoping to not be infected.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby SorshaFire on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:20 pm

julietislost55 wrote:Memo to Honorary Spokesperson of Proof Readers:

Please be advised, I am volunteering for the position of secondary proofreader, since I have found typos and errors in paragraphs apparently edited by my fellow proofreaders.

Memo to julietislost55:

Thank you juliet. Your attention to detail is very much appreciated. We all strive to do our very best but it is a wonderful idea to have someone looking out for us! :thumbsup:

Dreyesbo wrote: Any, and all, of Desmond Hume's posts are to be ignored, at least with Proof Readers eyes. I believe, as a fellow officer suggested, that Proof Reading his posts is a futile quest. Furthermore, recent studies have showed that it may lead to insanity, and that it is highly contagious. In an attempt of making truce with FOO-DIB, I went to their headquarters with pie. But something horrible happened. I noticed that the girl in their Help Desk, Carol, is apparently suffering of the same type of grammatical mistakes as Mr. Hume. I left in a hurry, hoping to not be infected.

I think this is a good recommendation, however I think that now that Desmond has his beer back he may behave differently. Let's give him one more chance and I will leave the final decision to LittleTiger when she returns. :)
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

Postby DharmaHelper on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 pm

I would like to apply for the job of Director Of Operations Pertaining to Exceptional Spelling (DOPES)
MagicBox and Dunny320 are awesome. FYI
DharmaHelper
Supporting Actor

Postby SorshaFire on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome DharmaHelper! I will have LittleTiger add your name to the list when she returns!
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Lost ARG