DSA: Week 4 - Password?

Discuss the LOST ARG here!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

DSA: Week 4 - Password?

Postby Animagladius on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey guys.

As you probably already recognized - they released week 4's content.

I didn't get any mail about that and there are only about 40 hours left to see it. Is somebody having it? I couldn't find it via Google or the Lost sites I'm visiting every day. :(

Mike
Nothing is forever...

...Charlotte Staples Lewis, * 2 July 1979, † somewhere in time...
Animagladius
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: DSA: Week 4 - Password?

Postby NBC001 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Animagladius wrote:Hey guys.

As you probably already recognized - they released week 4's content.

I didn't get any mail about that and there are only about 40 hours left to see it. Is somebody having it? I couldn't find it via Google or the Lost sites I'm visiting every day. :(

Mike

Heres the link to the DSA site:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/dharma ... cess/index

Pasword is kapalaran

You can no longer link directly to the email.

Hey, guys. Happy Holidays.

One of the fun things about shooting the show in Hawaii is how completely inconsequential Mother Nature makes us feel. This week a landslide hit one of our upcoming locations, and now we can't shoot there for a couple of weeks while the site is restored. In season two it rained for a truly Biblical 42 straight days and nights, which required lots of schedule revisions, and when that wasn't possible our fearless crew put on their wading boots and shot for days on end in mud that was literally knee deep and higher.

Speaking of mud, this week our exclusive video for you features OUR ANSWERS to YOUR QUESTIONS, which many of you sadly will find maddeningly obtuse and muddy. Other LOST fans, like our mothers for example, will find our answers sparking, insightful and maybe even amusing.

And finally, based on how popular the last sneak peek was, we also have another exclusive look at a scene from the premiere episode. Click on the link below, enter the password, and all will be revealed. Enjoy. And until next week...

Aloha,

Damon and Carlton

dharmaspecialaccess.com
ENTER PASSWORD
kapalaran
Last edited by NBC001 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NBC001
Viewer

Postby LostInCanada on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:54 pm

i read that kapalaran means Fate.
LostInCanada
Stunt Double

Postby apopheniac79 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 am

This one has given me some problems but I think that I may have found the proper source for this one. The Misamis Occidental province in the Philippines contains Tangub City, within which is a barangay named 'Capalaran'. Of interest here is this little factoid from the wiki entry for Tangub City; "It is known as the Christmas Capital of Mindanao for its display of the holiday's famous symbols." Given the holiday theme of this weeks DSA it seems to fit...

LostInCanada wrote:i read that kapalaran means Fate.

black swan over at LOSTARGs is reporting that it also means 'destiny'. May help to tie this to Ajira...
apopheniac79
Viewer

Postby darkknight on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 pm

The Darlton video was very entertaining, as was the clip.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I can imagine everyone waiting to hear what Ben said, and then not finding out :D
Two Side: One is light, one is dark
Live Long and Prosper
Check out my LOSTblog interview: http://lostblog.com/2010/02/17/lostblog ... enter-666/
http://www.twitter.com/alxf9
darkknight
Extra

Return to Lost ARG