100 Things We Have Learned from Prison Break

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: 100 Things We Have Learned from Prison Break

Postby Leliforever on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:31 pm

ARIS3 wrote:
bandler1 wrote:You can get pregnant without any contact :O :scared:

I wrote it on the episode discussion before I see it here,but I'm glad some people have the same question with me:When did Michael and Sara have sex???Just the confirmation from the producers isn't enough for me...

It's not enough for anyone!
If they did have sex,Michael didn't touch her back??? ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ Seriously??? :sneaky: :sneaky: We're not stupid!
Love the idea! :thumbsup:

23)If you find a head in a box.Relax1It's not what you think it is! :lol:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby PrisonBreakfan on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm

In the beginning of the season when Michael and Sara Reunite they did something in that hotel Wyatt found them at probably :)
Johnny Price
PrisonBreakfan
Viewer

Postby ARIS3 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm

PrisonBreakfan wrote:In the beginning of the season when Michael and Sara Reunite they did something in that hotel Wyatt found them at probably :)

Well,you see my imagination sucks,so I would rather see sth happening between Michael and Sara...if you know what I mean ;)
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby raquel_ on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Leliforever wrote:
ARIS3 wrote:
bandler1 wrote:You can get pregnant without any contact :O :scared:

I wrote it on the episode discussion before I see it here,but I'm glad some people have the same question with me:When did Michael and Sara have sex???Just the confirmation from the producers isn't enough for me...

It's not enough for anyone!
If they did have sex,Michael didn't touch her back??? ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ Seriously??? :sneaky: :sneaky: We're not stupid!
Love the idea! :thumbsup:

Well, they definitly had sex on scylla, becouse we saw michael puting his shirt back, sarah was wearing a short and not the pants that she was wearing before... but, the back thing, I thing that Michael was so exited about finaly have sex with Sara that he didn't felt de scars, just realised it when he saw. :D
Oh, and we can't let the warehouse out of the subject, becouse they might have had sometime alone on that boat.

--- Merged Double Post --

24) If you have a family and loved ones, send then to a far away country, becouse if your enemies get angry with you they'll go after then and probably will kill then.
raquel_
Viewer

Postby ARIS3 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

raquel_ wrote:Well, they definitly had sex on scylla, becouse we saw michael puting his shirt back, sarah was wearing a short and not the pants that she was wearing before... but, the back thing, I thing that Michael was so exited about finaly have sex with Sara that he didn't felt de scars, just realised it when he saw. :D
Oh, and we can't let the warehouse out of the subject, becouse they might have had sometime alone on that boat.

All I'm saying is that the fact we haven't seen a love scene is a BIG BLOOPER.I don't care if they had sex or not,I just wanted to see that love scene between them(Like I did with Sawyer and Kate in LOST for example!)We shouldn't even have a discussion like this...
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby raquel_ on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

All I'm saying is that the fact we haven't seen a love scene is a BIG BLOOPER.I don't care if they had sex or not,I just wanted to see that love scene between them(Like I did with Sawyer and Kate in LOST for example!)We shouldn't even have a discussion like this...

oh yeah, i got you... I wanted to see it too, but unfortunatelly Prison Break have some major storyines to tell and as soon as we know that Michael and Sara love each other, I think that the producers, the directors, the writter... think that it is enouth and don't spend too much on screen time just to show then together... so we don't get our love scene betweem Michael and Sara, like we got with Kate and Sawyer! :|
raquel_
Viewer

Postby Shark834 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:00 am

Haha Cool. Hmm... Keep a map going home tattooed on your body. Just to be sure you won't get lost! ;)
Shark834
Viewer

Postby razet93 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 am

ARIS3 wrote:
Wannabe815survivor wrote:5. NEVER TRUST THE GOVERNMENT!! :D

21.Never trust your mother :scared: :cry:

I don't agree with you...
razet93
Viewer

Postby ARIS3 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm