[Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: True Blood Spoilers General Discussion

Postby dutchie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:12 am

You know, I didnt like Sam at all during the first season(it was annoying how he kept trying to hump Sookies leg), in season 2 he was awesome and I cant wait to see his storyline in season 3, its going to be interesting.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby PandaVamp on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

dutchie wrote:You know, I didnt like Sam at all during the first season(it was annoying how he kept trying to hump Sookies leg), in season 2 he was awesome and I cant wait to see his storyline in season 3, its going to be interesting.

Yup, at the beginning Sam annoyed a little because he was all the time over Sookie. The moment I started to like him was when he and Tara had some loving, from there, my liking of the character has been increasing to the top. Deep inside, I still hope he and Tara give each other a chance someday, :P but overall, what I'm pretty interested about is his back story. :thumbup:

Btw, do you think the Newlins are over? Check out what Mike McMillian has to say about that.

Also, find out in resume What's coming up for the people of Bon Temps. (Season's 3 Theme, who's coming back, Sookie, Sam, Eric, Bill, etc).

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:00 pm

ET Canada was present at the Scream Awards 2009 and talked to True Blood's cast. :D
I'm posting here because, even though we already know, Stephen Moyer says a couple of things about Season 3. :P

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby brentoid on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 pm

im glad they are gonna tell us right off the bat who took bill... :thumbsup:
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 am

Yeah, me too. :thumbsup: Maybe, we will find out as quickly as we found Lafayette was "staying" in Eric's basement last season. :P Only I keep on believing this time the kidnapper will be Lorena.

8 months...

Btw, check out a couple of video interviews by Rebecca Murray from About.com to Rutina Wesley and Sam Trammell at the Scream 2009 Awards. Not real spoilers there, just speculation from both. :)

Rutina's

Sam's

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:11 am

Haven't you checked last TV Guide Mega Buzz yet? :P

Did Alan Ball give any hints about who is going to die next season on True Blood? — Andy
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
MICKEY: Ball, the show's executive producer, plays a great game of "Not Gonna Tell," as we learned the hard way. But after consulting the official Mega Buzz Facial Cues Reader, we're going with Maxine Fortenberry and not Lorena.

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/10/tv-guide-mega-buzz-various-show-20th.html

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Jeepy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 am

Rutina looks gorgeous in that video. Thanks PV :thumbup:
Jeepy
Emmy Nominee

Postby brentoid on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 am

ooooh... nice spoiler panda...

i wonder if jessica kills maxine?
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 am

Jeepy wrote:Rutina looks gorgeous in that video. Thanks PV :thumbup:

Yes! She's so beautiful. The way she laughs is pretty contagious to me, btw. :P
I'm crossing my fingers for some Tara and Sam stuff in the future. :wub:

brentoid wrote:ooooh... nice spoiler panda...

i wonder if jessica kills maxine?

I still don't believe it much, but one thing is certain, if Jessica kills Maxine, I think her thing with Hoyt will be forever broken. :(

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Jeepy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:14 am

PandaVamp wrote:
Jeepy wrote:Rutina looks gorgeous in that video. Thanks PV :thumbup:

Yes! She's so beautiful. The way she laughs is pretty contagious to me, btw. :P
I'm crossing my fingers for some Tara and Sam stuff in the future. :wub:

:D Me too. I ship Tara with everyone!
Jeepy
Emmy Nominee

Postby Iceman on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 am

There was some panel with the creators of True Blood. Many spoilers were given, you can see them here:

http://twitter.com/TrueBloodHBO

They live tweeted about it.

The best one was:

And we will be seeing more Godric in flashbacks during S3. Confirmed

:w00t:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 am

Yup, The Paley Center for Media hosted a True Blood writer's panel. I just compiled the whole thing for you, guys. :)

- Raelle Tucker on the red carpet says Jessica might be one of her fave characters to write for.

- Raelle Tucker: "we're in an amazing era of TV, Mad Men, Lost, Flash Forward, are some of the most influential to me."

- Alexander Woo: "when we collaborate, it's like being with your family. We fight and bicker but we love it."

- Alexander Woo: "the scenes in the FOS church where there's fighting between vampires and humans were among our favorites to shoot."

- Alan Ball has arrived! "In every new book, Charlaine opens a new door to a new strata of the supernatural universe."

- Alan Ball "the characters are all my babies and I love writing for all of them. Especially Jason"

Alan Ball: "I was a big fan of the growing sexual attraction between Eric and Sookie. And the dionysian revelry. And Jason watching Sarah."

- Alan Ball: what he misses from books: "I love Bubba. He works so well in the books but because he's Elvis there's no way we can do it."

- The line-up: Elizabeth Finch, Kate Barnow, Brian Buckner, Alan Ball, Nancy Oliver, Alexander Woo, Raelle Tucker

- Alan Ball: "I'm not a big fan of 'stunt-casting,' it takes us out of the story and becomes about something else." Sorry, Snoop Dogg!

- The writers are saying that S1EP5 (Bill's civil war flashback, Gran dies) was where True Blood hit its stride. Do you agree?

- True Blood has of the most female-heavy writing staffs in the industry. Alan responds, "At the center of the story are strong female characters."

- These writers are thrilled to be on pay cable, "There's almost nothing we can't do. We can do a story about priapism." Thanks HBO!

- Alan Ball: Ryan Kwanten, "I will admit to oftentimes saying, 'Can we just get his shirt off?'"

- Raelle Tucker, "What makes Sookie an amazing character is that she feels as though she has a disability, she feels hopelessly flawed."

- "Best looking group of fans of any show." - The entire panel.

- Raelle Tucker: "If you're gonna have fans, let them wear fishnets."

- Another gem from Raelle Tucker: "I am a dirty little slut for Lafayette even if I'm not his type." Aren't we all!?

- Are you ready for this?? Alan Ball: "Alexander Skarsgard appears without most of his clothes in the very first episode of S3."

- Where Bill has gone all gets answered in ep1 of S3. And we will see Evan Rachel Wood again (the fans are shouting that she was miscast!).

- "There are a big boatload of new characters in S3. Even the Newlins may appear again."

- Alan Ball: Sookie, "There will be more conjecture about what she is and she will be more driven to discover what she is."

- What is the THEME for S3? Alan Ball says.... IDENTITY. Who am I? What am I?

- Alan: "Bill will not be marginalized. Bill and Sookie will have troubles. But, Bill and Sookie have a connection that will not die."

- Touching moment: Audience member thanks Alan Ball for the last 7 minutes of Six Feet Under. Some moist eyes in the audience.

- Fan in the audience, "Can Eric have amnesia in pink spandex?" Alan, "Don't go there." Ha!

- There will be more PAM and more NAN FLANAGAN in S3. Put that in your vault.

- Godric's death scene: partly green screen, partly live, and was done in only TWO takes because the sun was coming up!

- And we will be seeing more Godric in flashbacks during S3. Confirmed.

- The panel has ended. Thanks again to the @PaleyCenter! And thanks for putting up with our onslaught of tweets. Going quiet for now...

Source: @TrueBloodHBO (Twitter. Thanks a lot! :wub: )

Ice: I can't wait for those flashbacks! :thumbsup:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 am

12 BIG ASS Spoilers for True Blood

Juicy and compact Season 3 stuff from Ball, the rest of the writers and the actors for you to sink your teeth into, truebies. :thumbsup:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Ciubia on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks for this, sis!! I'm really excited about season 3!! :w00t:

Some spoilers look pretty cool! Can't wait to see the new characters... But I didn't like the last one all that much :( Do you think it means not much Eric at all or just the romantic aspect of Eric's character? If it's just the romantic thing with Sookie, then I'm ok with it, but if they're saying they won't indulge fans with more Eric altogether, then that sucks ¬¬
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 am

I think it's a mix of both... With all the respect, for what I've read out there, loads of Sookie/Eric pairing fans whine and cry all the time they want more Eric and Sookie, and blah blah blah about the books and whatnot, but it would be hurtful if things happened all of suddenly and without surprise elements. And I don't know you, sis, but I love my characters mysterious. :whistle: Eric is definitely a tease and that makes him shine more... I mean, sometimes less is more.

But no worries, I think he will get more screen time than last season, Ball has said that a few times, still, it won't be too much for people to get tired. To slowly give him more prominence works great in the sense he won't get over burnt. The best, strongest stuff always comes in small doses, isn't? :P

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood Spoilers