New Spoiler about Sawyer and...

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

New Spoiler about Sawyer and...

Postby lostfan109 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm

SMOKEY!!!

This has been posted by DarkUfo a few minutes ago...

"Within the first 4 episodes, Sawyer who has gone a bit "dark" meets up with MIB/Smokey and he is given 3 choices

- Go to the Temple with the Others
- Stay and wait with his friends
- Join him and help Smokey/MIB get off the Island

Sawyer chooses to join sides with Smokey

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
To remember - and to let go.
lostfan109
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: New Spoiler about Sawyer and...

Postby Jacob112 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Calling it-

The island is MIB's prison. Since Jacob is in charge of the island, this makes him MIB's "Warden." :hmm:

I suspect that the catastrophe Jacob is trying to prevent is Smokey leaving the island.
Jacob112
Stunt Double

Postby RGLost on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm

im guessing sawyer meets smokey in the form of flockes body and having been with the real locke when he was alive on the island when all the time travel flashing was happening thinks hes the real locke and sides with him. i think he gets conned!
RGLost
Extra

Postby lostfan109 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

i´ve just checked the spoiler guide for episode 4 the substitute and there we have it:

Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army

So this will definitely happen in 6.04 AND it will be the Smoke Monster in the form of Locke!
To remember - and to let go.
lostfan109
Supporting Actor

Postby rocker on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:36 pm

I suspected that Sawyer would join Flocke because he is so going to hate Jack for his hand in Juliet's death. I was hoping he'd kill him but that's not going to happen. Sawyer probably doesn't know about Locke/Flocke but any side Jack is not on is the side for Sawyer.
rocker
Stunt Double

Postby aaronsingleton on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:21 pm

I agree w/ rocker. Sawyer will blame Jack and vow to avenge Juliet. It's one of those obvious things, or at least it will seem obvious once it's revealed. I just wonder if Sawyer will be privy to Flocke's true identity as MIB/Smokey? Or will he believe John to be John? Not so obvious.
Felicibus brevis, miseris hora longa.
aaronsingleton
Stunt Double

Postby SunSpot on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Wonder what cool nickname Sawyer is gonna give Smokey??? "Puff the Magic Dragon"?
If you find yourself in a fair fight... you didn't plan the mission properly.

Whatever happened, HAPPENED. Unless of course someone happened to delay the happening, which caused whatever didnt happen NOT to happen until it was time for the true happening to actually happen.

"TeePee 23" *Copyright Sunspot 1977
SunSpot
Supporting Actor

Postby Lord Brad III on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Cool this must have something to do with smokey wanting to "go home." i.e. get off the Island. Either way we're gonna see the temple soon enough, so yay!!
Just the past two days have brought out the most exciting spoilers of all. Lovin it! Bring em on!
Thanks Dark.
"We're good and lost now." Barbossa
"Lost?!" Elizabeth
"For certain, you have to be lost to find the places can't be found; elseways everyone would know where it was." Barbossa [Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End]

---------
'Are you completely doubtless that you are nameless?' He asked.‘Positively certain.’ 'Positively certain.'‘Would it be Mick Barry?’’ 'No.'‘Peter Dundy?’ 'No.' 'Scrutch?’ 'No.'‘Lord Brad?’ ’ 'Not him.' ... ~The Third Policeman - Flann O'Brien
Lord Brad III
Star Billing

Location: 423 Miles To The East Of Here...At Least I Think It's East...

Postby Sym on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:57 pm

:O :O :O
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
:thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup:
:wub:
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:59 pm

lostfan109 wrote:i´ve just checked the spoiler guide for episode 4 the substitute and there we have it:

Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army

So this will definitely happen in 6.04 AND it will be the Smoke Monster in the form of Locke!

Excellent! :thumbsup: I can't wait... Josh Holloway and Terry O'Quinn are my absolute favourite duo. :wub:

Lord Brad III wrote:Cool this must have something to do with smokey wanting to "go home." i.e. get off the Island.

Yup, I thought exactly the same thing. :thumbup:

I also think dark between quotation marks (" ") simply refers to the colour this guy/entity has always been identified with and not the evil side. Like I said in the comments, I don't think either MIB or Jacob are good or bad, they are simply players with different goals. Of course, that doesn't mean it is all relative, and believe choosing either side will bring consequences to the losties.

BTW, now that we're talking about "dark" things... have you seen Damon Lindelof's last tweet a couple of days ago? http://twitter.com/TheRealDamon "I Will Follow You Into The Dark", which is a kind of sad, but at the same time pretty sweet song by Death Cab for cutie. He probably was just listening to it or something and it has nothing to do with LOST... still, I find it interesting, and now with this spoiler, even more. It was re-tweeted by someone I follow who kindly attached the video. Here it is. ;)

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:08 pm

RGLost wrote:im guessing sawyer meets smokey in the form of flockes body and having been with the real locke when he was alive on the island when all the time travel flashing was happening thinks hes the real locke and sides with him. i think he gets conned!

Yeah, that right Sawyer joins Flockes Army!

Lord Brad III wrote:Cool this must have something to do with smokey wanting to "go home." i.e. get off the Island. Either way we're gonna see the temple soon enough, so yay!!
Just the past two days have brought out the most exciting spoilers of all. Lovin it! Bring em on!
Thanks Dark.

I am curious about this because I can't figure out where "Home" is. If the Lighthouse does contian the "shiney" substance, and that substance came from there (the fountian of youth may be inter ralted to the smoke monster), and was not the located at the Temple, but rather was part of the Hydra, maybe he can't even get to the Hydra? Or maybe he wants to go back from the world from which he came before he was ever entangled into the smoke monster, but I am bit confused because the smoke monster has projected itself as other people off Island, so it's not like it can't exist there...but maybe home is also a differant time period?

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby plejaaden on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 pm

- Go to the Temple with the Others
- Stay and wait with his friends
- Join him and help Smokey/MIB get off the Island

Does this mean, that the people at the beach are on MIB's side (Sun, Frank etc.)

and the people at the Temple are on Jacob's side ???
plejaaden
Star Billing

Postby Robbins on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

My suspecion Is Frank,Sun,Illyania,Miles,Richard,Jack,Hurley,and Ben(at least acting like it) will be on jacob's side.
Sawyer,Kate,Jin,Sayid,and Claire will be on The MIB's side
Robbins
Extra

Postby gimmers3000 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes finally one of my theories is right! i said he would back in July last year!

http://forum.spoilertv.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11377&p=246220#p246220
After the comic con panel and Josh Holloway stating that sawyer will no longer be a leader and that his character will be angry again, i think that we could see sawyer turn into a bad character, possibly helping fake locke if the rest of them are joined back with Ben,Sun,Frank,Fake locke.

I don't really like this though, as i feel Sawyer will now die :( . He will be on MIB side for majority of the season and then towards the end do a heroic thing turning on MIB thus dying in the process.
Get up John, You've got work to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaaw6wOi1Q Best video ever!

September 22, 2004 - May 23, 2010 R.I.P LOST
gimmers3000
Guest Star

Postby Dogma9 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Calling it. Smokie's home is Australia :lol: The "key to the whole game"
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Next

Return to Lost Spoilers