Just started

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Just started

Postby DestinyFound on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey Bones fans,

I needed help recovering from LOST, and a friend suggested Bones
I have seen 5 episodes . . .and it is pretty good

Please tell me that the show continues to be solid throughout the seasons :D

DestinyFound
Image
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
User avatar
DestinyFound
Show Expert
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:48 pm
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Just started

Postby fingersplints on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

my best friend loves the show, it's one of her favorites. It's on my list of shows to try out now that Lost is over.
Image
Image
Image
mafia timer

Image
Miss Ford <3
User avatar
fingersplints
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am
Location: New York
Gender: Female

Re: Just started

Postby HannaK on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Overall I think it's pretty solid, I mean some cases are more interesting than others but I really like the show
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
User avatar
HannaK
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:21 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Gender: Female

Re: Just started

Postby beresford on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey there. I've started watching recently as well, I am in the middle of season 2 right now,so far I am enjoying it. I mean, it is a procedural show, but the characters are really cool, they are the reason I watch. It's not addictive, but it's pretty entertaining. So far, of course:)
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience


Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
User avatar
beresford
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 am
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby Two Sides on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I have a shortlist of shows i might start watching now that Lost has finish... they are.. Breaking Bad, Chuck and maybe Bones if people sing its praises :whistle:
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby beresford on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Two Sides wrote:I have a shortlist of shows i might start watching now that Lost has finish... they are.. Breaking Bad, Chuck and maybe Bones if people sing its praises :whistle:


Breaking Bad and Chuck are also the two I intend to watch next! Modern Family as well!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience


Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
User avatar
beresford
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 am
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby Two Sides on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 pm

beresford wrote:
Two Sides wrote:I have a shortlist of shows i might start watching now that Lost has finish... they are.. Breaking Bad, Chuck and maybe Bones if people sing its praises :whistle:


Breaking Bad and Chuck are also the two I intend to watch next! Modern Family as well!

Oh yeah Modern family!! i saw adverts for it and it looked funny :lol: i will give it a try. I just need to know which show to choose :hmm:
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby beresford on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Two Sides wrote:
beresford wrote:
Two Sides wrote:I have a shortlist of shows i might start watching now that Lost has finish... they are.. Breaking Bad, Chuck and maybe Bones if people sing its praises :whistle:


Breaking Bad and Chuck are also the two I intend to watch next! Modern Family as well!

Oh yeah Modern family!! i saw adverts for it and it looked funny :lol: i will give it a try. I just need to know which show to choose :hmm:


Yeah, I always have that problem as well:P
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience


Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
User avatar
beresford
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 am
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 am

Bones is a great show. It's a great mix of the crime drama and comedy. This season- season 5- had some of the strongest episodes to date in my opinion. The Proof in the Pudding- prob. my favorite!


I've followed Chuck since the beginning and recommend it as well as Modern Family- I just started watching it this year and it's my favorite new show- Hilarious!! :rofl:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
4815162342execute
Show Expert
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 4:51 am
Location: USA
Gender: Female

Re: Just started

Postby DestinyFound on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Thanks guys . . . I think i will continue to watch the show

and Modern Family is amazing and totally worth your time
it is smart comedy
Image
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
User avatar
DestinyFound
Show Expert
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:48 pm
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby Two Sides on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 pm

So by the sounds of things my shortlist that i must choose from features such awesome shows. I will buy Modern Family and season 1 of Bones... Is Chuck and Breaking bad worth buying? you know just season 1 for now. I cba to download them :lol:
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby manuelsub on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am

Bones is very entertaining, not addictive nor full of cliffhangers but it has great stories and characters. After 5 seasons it's still good. And Breaking Bad is an awesome show . It always leaves you wanting to know what happens next.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Visit STV's Bones Forum
User avatar
manuelsub
Show Expert
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 pm

We (my wife and I) just started Bones...Chuck has been one of my favorites for a while now and I still have Fringe, so I'm not completely Lost without Lost.
Image
User avatar
DharmaLager
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby Two Sides on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

DharmaLager wrote:We (my wife and I) just started Bones...Chuck has been one of my favorites for a while now and I still have Fringe, so I'm not completely Lost without Lost.

Would you recommend Chuck...?
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: Just started

Postby kristy815 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm

It has weak patches here and there but overall it's been really good throughout the 5 seasons. It's one of the two shows I have on dvd for all seasons.

Pay no attention to the fact that the other one is Angel. . .it's a complete coincidence. ;)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
User avatar
kristy815
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:25 am
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron