Ultimate Big Brother UK

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Big Brother 11 UK

Postby Brewski on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 am

popalula wrote:All of the housemates have just been evacuated due to a huge storm that has caused the house to flood, this is the living room: http://twitpic.com/2fpw19 :O

Lol wow!. Thats unpredictable :PP

Seriously, really shouldn't make a house outta 95 percent IKEA branded materials :lol:
Has an iphone that belongs to some of you! :P
Brewski
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 am

:lol: Indeed! Bob Righter didn't see that coming did he? A few of the HM's have been complaining recently that the house was falling apart and this happens, too funny!!
The HM's are back now apparently and they are on air beds in the task room, god knows when they will get back into the house.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:06 am

Wow :O I hope they get it sorted my Tues, lol.

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Me too, but that is one hefty clean up job for some poor bugger! At the moment they are still in the task room and have access to the garden and nest which is being used as the diary room.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I heard a rumour on twitter last night that they were changing the ending of the show due to the flood, I don't know if it's true or not but it said that they were coming up with a grand Big Bang style ending instead :(

I also see that Pete is no longer going into the house if the original idea goes ahead...I'm sincerely hoping that this doesn't mean that his ex, Nicky, is going in instead, couldn't stand her whiny tantrums the first time round :x Also John McCririck and Preston's name have been banded about a bit recently :thumbsdown:

Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 pm

I hope that rumour isn't true, I've enjoyed this series so far but what I've really been looking forward to is Ultimate BB, so that would suck :( Hopefully BB should give an announcement soon, telling us exactly what's going on.

Yeah I read that about Pete as well, and I reckon Nikki would have been one of the first ex-housemates they rang because the producers love her. All I can think about when I hear John McCririck's name is him in some god awful baggy y fronts in the Diary room ranting because they didn't deliver Coke on the shopping list! And I really don't want to see that ever again.
The way it's sounding (if it still happens that is) is that they're just getting people that are going to start rows and be loud etc :thumbsdown:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I know what you mean about looking forward to UBB, I've been vaguely keeping up with the show for the last few weeks purely for that reason :lol: :|

I think that you're right about them getting people who will cause trouble/rows. Personally I feel they should be showing a celebration of the last 11 years rather than that, I'm not that interested in any of these new names being mentioned. I'd much rather have more of this

than this

but hey ho :bored:

Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

The past 11 weeks have gone pretty fast as it's final day tomorrow, and it's quite possibly one of the most boring bunch of people that are left. I can't believe the producers thought it was a good idea to do a vote to evict instead of a vote to save, if they had the final line up would have been alot different.
Anyways out of Dave, Andrew, JJ, Mario and Josie, I want to see Josie win it. She was the first one to enter the house this year so it would be fitting for her to be the last to leave.

There's still no official word on the line up of Ultimate Big Brother, so we will have to wait until tomorrow for confirmation.
I'd love for them to put Sam Pepper in as well as the winner, he should have definitely been in the final. It's funny he's been out of the house since Friday and in 3 days he's got over 37,000 followers on Twitter!

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Re: Ultimate Big Brother UK

Postby popalula on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 pm

:thumbsup: Josie won!!!!!!!! So happy for her!!

Our Ultimate BB housemates are:
Image Chantelle winner of CBB4
Image Preston, from the same series and Chantelle's ex husband, awkward!
Image Nadia winner of BB5
Image Brian winner of BB2 :thumbsup:
Image Ulrika bloody Jonsson :thumbsdown:
Image Makosi from BB6 :thumbsdown:
Image :x
Image Coolio, CBB housemate from this year
Image Nikki from BB7
Image Nasty Nick from BB1
Image and not forgetting Josie BB11 winner

I'm quite disappointed in some of these, there have been loads of better housemates over the years that they could have chosen but oh well, there's 2 more going in on Friday.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Joshua on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:07 am

Really disappointed with the line up.

I've not really watched the past series but tuned in for the Ultimate as I have loved BB in the past and.... what rubbish!

Yay for Nikki and Nadia.

Boo for allll the celebs. Have an Ultimate Celeb if you want, but get rid of those "Celebrities" :glare:

They better put some more decent housemates in on Friday or I'll be mad.

Get McCririck out now please.

Also - make the house cold for Nikki, hide Nadia's cigarettes, and don't give Macosi any cherry tango :P
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Ha Pangy you're evil!!

I'm not happy with the zelebs either, I thought the whole idea of this was for ex Big Brother housemates only and they should have done it that way.

I love that they've got Brian Dowling back :wub: and Nikki is really funny to watch (couldn't live with her though!) I've no idea what they were thinking when they got in touch with Makosi, the girl who asked for a pregnancy test after kissing someone in the pool!!

The first eviction is Friday so hopefully McCririck and his horrible undies will be the first out!

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 pm

According to the Daily Star, the 2 housemates going in on Friday are Victor :thumbsup: and Michelle Bass from BB5. I tend to take what the Star says with a huge pinch of salt but as they are the official BB paper I'm hoping it's true!
Also it looks like there's going to be a twist, details here: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0825/news/ubb/se ... -live-feed

I'm excited!! :D

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:09 pm

I've just watched last nights episode, have to say I loved the Tree and John's little chat :lol: I get the feeling he just wants to be the centre of attention with all his 'Get me out' talk and wondering around in his under crackers in the night :lol:

What's up with Ulrika, she looks like she would snap in two at any second :unsure: And I think Nikki talking about dog racing/fox hunting with John was just her trying to cause a scene and failing, I so want to see them two row now :lol:

I hope the Victor news is real, not so keen on Michelle thou I can see her making a bit of a beeline towards Preston which could be interesting :whistle:

EDIT - Just seen this - http://www.insidebigbrother.net/ultimat ... rother.ibb

:lol:

Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 pm

The Tree with John was so funny and I love that he threatened him with immunity if he didn't do as he said :lol: I think John was his perfect first victim.
I hate seeing that man walking round in his undies, they should put a warning before the show that it contains disturbing images!

Ulrika has looked ill for quite a while now, I noticed watching Shooting Stars just how thin she was. Nikki's face was the funniest bit when she was chatting to John, it was a mixture of confusion and disgust :lol:
There's a couple of people I'm not liking one is who I stated above, and Coolio is being a bit pervy he made me cringe the way he was talking to Chantelle and Makosi. I keep forgetting Nasty Nick is in there, hopefully he'll come alive a bit more soon.

Michelle going straight for Preston would be hilarious! The house will definitely change when her and Victor go in and probably for the worst, which makes great TV

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Joshua on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:38 am

John and the Tree could have their own spin-off series :lol:
Joshua
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Reality Shows