General Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: General Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Thread

Postby md_em on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Donna, hope you drop by :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU !!! We miss you here.

OT- Linda, we definitely have the same taste. I really love this show, but not so much spoilers about it on the Internet. Sad :cry: :cry: They don't have a thread on spoiler TV, so maybe if it's ok with everyone I will talk about it with you here. :roll: BTW are you a team Will or a team Peter :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby McSunny on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 am

md_em wrote:Donna, hope you drop by :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU !!! We miss you here.

OT- Linda, we definitely have the same taste. I really love this show, but not so much spoilers about it on the Internet. Sad :cry: :cry: They don't have a thread on spoiler TV, so maybe if it's ok with everyone I will talk about it with you here. :roll: BTW are you a team Will or a team Peter :S

OT - Md, I am split over Will & Peter. I like them both. Obviously hated what Peter did with the prostitute but I LOVE the actor that plays Peter. Did you ever watch Sex & the City? He played Carrie's boyfriend/husband & I just really like him. I'm sure that's partly why I like him on The Good Wife. I think he's worked hard to redeem himself to Alicia. I also really like Will. Can you believe who Will's girlfriend is? That chick that played Ava/Rebecca on Grey's. I do have to say I like her character a little better on the Good Wife. I tell you who annoys the heck out of me, that young girl Becca that's always causing trouble & trying to get with Peters son. I love the team at Lockhart/Gardner except for Blake. Though I love the actor that plays Blake & think he does a really good job. He was in the first 2 or 3 seasons of Friday Night Lights. One of the main characters. So, I have a soft spot for the actor. I'm not into spoilers for The Good Wife. I just watch it as it comes. Are you Team Will or Peter?

FYI - my grandfather passed away today, so I'm making a flying trip to Oklahoma for the services. May not be on for a few days. Talk to you guys when I get back.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 am

McMorning/Evening all :D

Linda, I'm really sorry for your grandfather. My sincere condolences and strength to you and your loved ones.

OT- I like both Peter and Will. I think indeed Peter is doing a lot to redeem himself (I watched time to time (not so often) Sex and the City, and I did watch the first movie, so I recall him as Mr Big). I also really like Will and the fact that he has a crush for Alicia since Georgetown. The title is The Good Wife, so I wouldn't like Alicia to cheat on her husband as he did on her. But I belong to Team Will. I think it would be great to see these two to flirt together but not going further for a while. Yes, we've got Ava on the show !!! I did recognize her. But as I would prefer that Will focuses on Alicia I'm not sure I want her around too long.
I find the cast very good (very talented actors with experience). As you I love the team at Lockhart/Gardner, I love the last epi when the motion passed out (I thought a moment that Julius was able to betray them, silly me). I also like the epi when Alicia is going back to Chicago with her brother. Very good show.
I've learnt this show is taped in NY. I'm wondering why some are shooted in LA, other in NY ??? But NY is a very nice city.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/ask-ausie ... -and-more/

Question: Any truth to rumors about a wedding on Grey’s Anatomy? —Nic

Ausiello: That depends. Are you referring to the Callie/Arizona nuptial buzz, or the rumor about Der/Mer finally getting that pesky Post-It note blessed by a priest? I believe the first one to be true; not sure about the second.

Question: Any more scoop on the Grey’s Anatomy musical episode? —April

Ausiello: It isn’t just the veterans who are doing the singing. Seattle Grace rookie Eli (Rescue Me‘s Daniel Sunjata) gets in on the action, too. “I sing as a chorus member in ‘How to Save a Life,’ and then I have a small part in ‘Running on Sunshine,’” Sunjata told us this weekend at the Bohemian Dream soiree benefitting the Young Storytellers Foundation. “Most of the singing, as it should be, is weighted toward Sara Ramirez, who has vocal cords that have been touched by God. For me, singing was a bit out of my comfort zone. It was an interesting challenge. I hope I don’t fail publicly doing it.” Sunjata also shared that Eli’s mostly-physical relationship with Bailey will become “a bit more substantive and meaningful” in the coming weeks. And beyond that? “My [involvement] is kind of open-ended,” Sunjata said of his arrangement with Grey’s. “I may be on until the season finale and possibly next season from what I’m hearing, but it hasn’t been hammered out yet.”

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Cr ... 30471.aspx
What's up with Lexie and Jackson on Grey's Anatomy? — Heather

NATALIE: We'll see the aftereffects of their steamy shower sesh during the musical episode. "Mark is devastated by the whole thing," Chyler Leigh tells us, saying that she doesn't think Jackson is just a rebound for Lexie. "She can talk with him and there's something refreshing about him. It has the potential to blossom into something pretty big," she says.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 am

McSunny wrote:
FYI - my grandfather passed away today, so I'm making a flying trip to Oklahoma for the services. May not be on for a few days. Talk to you guys when I get back.

Hi Linda, So sorry to hear of the passing of your grandfather. Hope the service and seeing the rest of your family came some way in easing your grief. Big hugs. :clover:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:21 am

Someone is having a birthday today....

Now who could it be?

Happy Birthday!!!!

Linda

Hope this goes a little way to making you smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP5C-O2F ... re=related

Best wishes for a wonderful day! :kissface:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 am

Happy Birthday LINDA

P.S. Tayli - you're too good with birthday date. Thanks :thumbsup:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

McEvening/Morning all :D

OT - Linda: did you watch The Good Wife yesterday? What did you think?

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:52 am

Morning

Rentheadnel @ YouTube has the whole soudtrack uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rentheadnel ... h3xSQsdPAA
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:42 pm

McHello all :D

It has been a while since I came around. I guess we're getting tired of not having more MerDer. But I come to a point where I need to ramble a little: MerDer cannot have it all, but Calzona get to have a wedding, a baby and what next.

Currently, I'm more into The Good Wife than GA :PP

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 am

md_em wrote:McHello all :D

It has been a while since I came around. I guess we're getting tired of not having more MerDer. But I come to a point where I need to ramble a little: MerDer cannot have it all, but Calzona get to have a wedding, a baby and what next.

Currently, I'm more into The Good Wife than GA :PP

Disowned by her family by the look of the sides
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Joshua on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 am

Well look at this little group of Grey's fans chatting in the spoiler section where I don't often visit :O

Why not come chat in the General Discussion section with me about the episodes? :D
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby md_em on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

McHello to everyone, this chat is really quite ...

Hope everyone is doing well :PP

md_em
Star Billing

Postby dlferriola on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 pm

I am still watching that elevator scene between Mer & Der. It was so touching and heartbreaking. It made I cry and want to hug Mer and consul her too. I sure hope they give these two a baby because they really deserve it. I keep watching that episode and listening to the soundtrack because I love the music and their renditions of the songs. Cannot wait for the next new episode to see what happens next.
dlferriola
Viewer

Postby Joshua on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Welcome to the forums dl :)

I too am listening to the soundtrack for the ep atm too hehe.

Gotta say, I love 'The Story' and 'Grace'
Joshua
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers