In Plain Sight S4 Discussion Thread

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

In Plain Sight S4 Discussion Thread

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:13 am

What did you think of Episode 4.5 Second Crime Around? Mary clearly had her hands full tonight- between being set up with her ex-husband by her sister and partnering with a con-artist to catch a bigger thief- Mary was at her witty best. Mary is always one to have a wise crack for any situation, although I did find both the con-artist and her ex to be a little slimy. What do you think?
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: In Plain Sight S4 Discussion Thread

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:15 am

Share what you think and vote in tonight's episode poll-

What did you think of Second Crime Around? http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/poll-what-did-you-think-of-in-plain.html
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

[official] In Plain Sight: Something Amish?

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 am

What did you think? http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/poll-what-did-you-think-of-in-plain_13.html Vote today and share you thoughts!
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 am

Wow - seven episodes into season 4! Episode 7 "I'm a Liver Not a Fighter" was quite appropriate for Father's Day.

Tonight we see Mary as she helps a terminally ill father (played by Gordon Clapp) heal his severed relationship with his children. Through the course of the episode- Mary draws many comparisons between her witness's relationship with his children and her relationship with her father. The drama is further developed as Mary ponders her pregnancy. I wonder if she will be keeping the baby? (she does say- protect and relocate- does relate mean adoption?)

Tell us what you thought of tonight's episode below and on the main site's poll: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/poll-what-did-you-think-of-in-plain_20.html
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:00 am

What did you think of Kumar vs. Kumar? I must say- the case was...and was not what I thought it would be. What a mess for Mary and Marshall to deal with (aka marriage therapists...and babysitters)? The father was not as abusive as the promos made him out to be. For some reason I thought he was abusing his son- turns out he abused his wife & children emotionally. But by the end of the episode everything was predictably right with the world as the father learned the errors of his ways and promised to be better...

Also in tonight's episode Mary finally told Brandy and Stan about her pregnancy- about time 18 weeks in!

What did you think of tonight's episode? Share your thoughts here or via the main site's poll http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/poll-what-did-you-think-of-in-plain_27.html!
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 am

So what did you think of “Girl, Interrupted”?

First off- I loved Ms. Julen from Bones as Mrs. Andrews at the adoption agency – she is a great actress! I thought online dating was rough- I cannot imagine choosing my child’s adoptive family, thankfully Mary has a dog to help. What do you think Mary will do- to put up for adoption or not?

I have loved the juxtaposition of the last few episodes as Mary is deciding what to do with her baby. An abusive parent 2 weeks ago, arguing siblings last week, and now a child who wants emancipation. I imagine emancipation might have been Mary’s childhood dream, but it would be her nightmare as a parent.

Clearly the universe is trying to send Mary a message. The young family (road side new agers) Mary runs into while on her journey to find Carlos give her the food for thought- "all children really need is love". And then Carlos’s message for Mary “No you have a child on the way and a very important choice to make… follow your spirit dog Mary. You opened your heart to him, that is a start.” I am sure that is just what Mary wants to hear. Can you see her following a dog lead- although I have been surprised that she has not kicked him out yet.

Questions to ponder:
To tell Mark or not to tell Mark?
Will Mary keep the dog?

Share your thoughts below and on the main site here http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/poll-what-did-you-think-of-in-plain_18.html
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Postby cjsmiles1 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 am

Tonight’s episode “A Womb with a View” centers on Mary and her doubts about the adoption. Predictable in my opinion. Whenever I do not want to do something- I always find silly little flaws to support my negative opinion. Mary does the same thing when she says that she does not feel that the family she selected can not provide a safe home for her child based on their vehicle. Really Mary?

Now on to Brandy- I am having a bit of a hard time liking Brandy right now… she is of course occupied with her impending nuptials, but she has yet to really be a supportive sister to Mary. She needs to put her money where her mouth is and really be there for her sister. Is that even possible? Thus far she has only paid lip service to "being there" for Mary.

As revealed by last week’s promos, Mary is clearly effected by her witness's pregnancy and child birth. Although Mary keeps her feelings in the freezer- cold and away- she clearly is pondering what to do. Keep the baby or give it up for adoption. Hopefully we will find out her decision next week.

Now how awkward was it when Mark showed up at Mary’s door? Aside from his poor imitation of John Cusack- I must say he handled the whole thing much better than I would have predicted. Do you think he is capable of being a source of support for Mary? Can he be a good dad?

Next week is the finale ... already- the season certainly flew bye...and is appears the team gets trapped..oh oh!

What did you think of tonight's episode?
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Return to Other Shows Discussion [No spoilers!]