[Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:08 am

I also cant see an Alcide/Sookie pairing! I dont see time in the plot for a build up for that! she wants to stay alone so she will till this femme fatale go straight to Eric's arms and I can see some jealousy by the end of the season!! ohhh give me some angst!! :lol: I also dont mind naked Eric with any woman... just give me naked Eric Ill be happy! :)
PandaVamp wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:So Tara will be or a ghost or a vampire but she will be around and Eric&Bill Bromance is real deal now huh!?!?

If she's going to come back (something that doesn't make me particularly happy :unsure: ), I certainly hope she does as a ghost and not a vampire.

yes, I know, she's not gonna be ahappy vampire and Im not prepared for more whining Tara... and it will be a lot more whining Im sure! she will be a pain in the @ss! :roll: I hope she is only a ghost but by the way they are saying "we’ll continue to tell Tara’s story" I dunno, it seems she will be very present in the story so I would go with vampire :(
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 am

Miss Ford wrote:I also cant see an Alcide/Sookie pairing! I dont see time in the plot for a build up for that! she wants to stay alone so she will till this femme fatale go straight to Eric's arms and I can see some jealousy by the end of the season!! ohhh give me some angst!! :lol: I also dont mind naked Eric with any woman... just give me naked Eric Ill be happy! :)

Exactly, to all you said. :D

Btw, will this new strong female character have something to do with Eric? I mean, has it been reported? :O

Miss Ford wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:So Tara will be or a ghost or a vampire but she will be around and Eric&Bill Bromance is real deal now huh!?!?

If she's going to come back (something that doesn't make me particularly happy :unsure: ), I certainly hope she does as a ghost and not a vampire.

yes, I know, she's not gonna be ahappy vampire and Im not prepared for more whining Tara... and it will be a lot more whining Im sure! she will be a pain in the @ss! :roll: I hope she is only a ghost but by the way they are saying "we’ll continue to tell Tara’s story" I dunno, it seems she will be very present in the story so I would go with vampire :(

Oh yes, an "angry to be" vampire is one of the most annoying things for me. Mix that with the most annoying character of the show, and you'll have an annoyance explosion of epic proportions. I don't even want to think about it. :bored:

I am almost certain she will be a pain in the ass next season, even more if she becomes a vampire, that's why I'm hoping ghost. In a way, they are more powerless, plus, can be seen only by a few. :P

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 am

PandaVamp wrote:Btw, will this new strong female character have something to do with Eric? I mean, has it been reported? :O

no, its just me speculating.. I said that cuz they said she will be at the center of one of our main stories... I guessed she could be envolved with Eric...

ans there is this new video from the HBO Emmy After Party 2011 with an interview with Denis O'Hare. Nothing big, but he is so awesome so Im sharing anyway :)

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Miss Ford wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:Btw, will this new strong female character have something to do with Eric? I mean, has it been reported? :O

no, its just me speculating.. I said that cuz they said she will be at the center of one of our main stories... I guessed she could be envolved with Eric...

ans there is this new video from the HBO Emmy After Party 2011 with an interview with Denis O'Hare. Nothing big, but he is so awesome so Im sharing anyway :)

I am with Miss Ford on this for now...we have heard mentionings that Pam's flashbacks are coming next season, so it only makes sense to me that Tara might become apart of that story considering Pam chose to take the whole thing with the witches and Eric's memory unjustly out on Tara...So I could see if somehow either Tara's becomes a Vampire via Eric on behalf of Sookie (Eric's blood is old and more potent than Bills), or her ghost has unfinished buisness with Pam and/or something relating to Pam and Eric via Lafayette, then I could see that as a catalyst to push Pam's story forward.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 am

Season 5 Casting Call

True Blood is introducing several new characters in season 5 — and EW got the early word on two of the roles.

Alan Ball and his team of scribes have put out a casting call for someone to play - Nora, a beautiful and intelligent 25-to-35 something who plays a double agent within the Vampire Authority. What’s even better than that? She’s got a big history with Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) because she’s a progeny of Godric. Nora will be a series regular role that may (or may not) involve a little nudity.

Co-Executive Producer Raelle Tucker told EW that they’ll include a “very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year … a very familiar and compelling character. It may be someone you’ve heard of before.” Especially if you’ve read the Bible: The True Blood team also put out the call for someone to play Salome, as in THE Salome, daughter of Herodias, from the good book. She’s a powerful ancient vampire.

:hmm:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Season 5, Episode 1 Title

The title for the first episode of season 5 has been uncovered and it sure does wake the speculation monster! Who does it refer to? Jason? Tara? Someone else?

Which song do you think they’ll use for it? The Byrds’ version? Judy Collins? Or is there a newer version out there that I’ve never heard before? Am I asking too many questions?

The title is “Turn! Turn! Turn!”.

What say you, Truebies?

source

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Hey everyone!!! MORE SPOILERSSSSSS ! YAYYYY

Saveral Casting Calls and Episode Name (source)

Episode #501, “Turn! Turn! Turn!”

[RIKKI] In her mid 20s, a dirty-beautiful werewolf, she demands to know what’s become of the pack leader…RECURRING

[J.D.] 50s, a particularly large Marine-type werewolf, he refuses to bow down before the new pack leader…1 speech, 1 scene RECURRING

[ANNIE] In her late 40s, maybe 50, she’s a powerful, respected werewolf within the pack due to her late son’s position. She’s determined to perform a particular ritual…RECURRING

[JUDGE CLEMENTS] 50ish, corrupt, a former athlete whose body has been neglected, this judge radiates power and uses his position to get a speeding ticket for his son fixed…3 speeches & 2 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING

[ROCKY] 16, Caucasian, a hunter, he is Holly’s (Lauren Bowles) eldest son who doesn’t think very highly of Holly…7 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING

[WADE] 14, Caucasian, a hunter, he is Holly’s (Lauren Bowles) youngest son who is still willing to give Holly the benefit of the doubt…5 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING (22)

[DANIELLE] This female werewolf wonders how much longer a prisoner is going to last under interrogation…1 line, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURING

[KENNETH] This male werewolf thinks a prisoner is stubborn and may not crack soon…1 line, 1 scene (40) POSSIBLE RECURRING

[CAT] 40, a vampire with no sense of humor, she’s part of an underground railroad for vampires…2 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING

[CAMMY] This sorority girl with an especially hot body takes a liking to Jason (Ryan Kwanten) at a party and assumes they’ll be having sex…GUEST STAR

[ZANDER] A particularly handsome frat boy, he feels an instant attraction to Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) at a party. They enjoy playing Rock Band 3 and singing a Jimi Hendrix song together…

[FRAT BOY #1] This frat boy enjoys playing drinking games at a party…3 lines, 2 scenes

[SORORITY GIRL #1] She attends a house party and declares Jessica the coolest vampire she’s ever met…3 lines, 2 scenes

[HAYES] A large vampire of Eastern European descent, he is dispatched by the Authority to give the True Death to some other vampires…3 lines, 2 scenes

[BUDDY] In his early 20s, a road crew member and a friend of Hoyt’s, he mocks Jason with the other guys…2 lines, 1 scene

[TEAM CAPTAIN #2 / DONNIE] Seen in flashback, this 6th grade boy bullies Sookie and is very angry and disturbed when she reveals something private about his life…3 lines, 1 scene

[TEAM CAPTAIN #1] Seen in flashback, this 12-year-old boy is a bully who doesn’t pick Sookie for his kick ball team…1 line, 1 scene

yayyyy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t: :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:45 pm

True Blood Scoop: Meet Eric's Vampire 'Sister'

British actress Lucy Griffiths is coming to America in a big way.

The 25-year-old stunner — best known for her role as the ill-fated Marian in the BBC drama Robin Hood — is joining True Blood‘s Season 5 cast as a series regular.

Griffiths will play Nora, Eric’s (Alexander Skarsgard) centuries-old vampire “sister” (they were both progenies of Godric) who is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority. Described as intelligent, intimidating, cool under pressure and a very good liar, Nora loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose.

The gig marks Griffiths’ first big break stateside after several near misses. Most recently, she was among the leads in The CW’s zombie thriller pilot Awakening, but the show was not ordered to series.

True Blood‘s fifth season starts production later this year ahead of a Summer 2012 premiere.

Source

she is beauuuutiful!! :thumbsup: :thumbup: :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Carrie Preston Promises New Characters And Drama For Season 5

Carrie Preston spoke with Movieweb about True Blood season 5 and what’s in store for all of us come June 2012. Here’s what she said:

"As you know, I’m not allowed to say anything. I will say, I have read the first script. It is very exciting. It’s up to the usual True Blood standards with epic proportions of new characters and drama, and comedy. You know… Romance and everything else you’ve come to expect… I am excited to see where it will all go myself. We start shooting right after Thanksgiving. You will definitely get some questions answered right off the bat. Then, of course, a million more questions will come up, and those will propel us through the rest of the season, I am sure. But yes, the fans will definitely be satiated almost immediately.

What’s Up With Arlene?

“Well, you know… We left it off where there was this mysterious guy that has come back into Terry’s life. That is being played by Scott Foley. It will be interesting to see how that will start to impact the home life. I trust that the writers and Alan Ball will take the role to places that I can’t even imagine. I try not to speculate. Because I would never have thought that I would have gotten pregnant, and that I would have a demon baby. But it’s not a demon baby, its possessed by a ghost. If I tried to dream that up? I couldn’t have. I just put myself in their very capable hands. And I enjoy the ride.”

On New Cast Members:

I have no idea (about the casting). I am sure there will be surprises. There are new characters in the script, in just that first episode alone. I have no idea who will be playing them. We tend to beef up our already large cast with really wonderful guest players. I am assuming that True Blood Season 5 won’t be any different than what they’ve done in terms of that previously."

Source

and

Kristin Bauer Van Straten told the Hollywood Reporter her first impressions after looking to the first season 5 script:

(...)Season 5 of True Blood shooting starts sometime in November and the actress tells us that she just received the first script this past week. “It’s pretty exciting,” she says.

She tells THR that the first episode picks up right after Season 4’s finale where the witches are finally defeated and Pam's maker Eric’s (Alexander Skarsgard) love for Sookie (Anna Paquin) has remained strong after the amnesia curse.

Definitely going to be more forced interaction between Pam and Sookie, I feel,” she says. “That’s the impression I get. You know there are so many story lines that you only get a little tidbit each script. But, I feel like Pam and Sookie are going to have to deal with each other.

More Pam's scenes is great news!! :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 am

More Season 5 Episodes Titles

Episode 5.02 – The Beyond of the Bubble Gum
Episode 5.03 – It’s New Year

Source: The Vault
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm

New Rumor: True Blood Season 5 Episode 01 synopsis according to True Blood Wikia

“Turn! Turn! Turn!” is the first episode and season premiere of Season 5 of True Blood, and the 49th episode overall.

As the dust settles in Bon Temps, Sam and Luna’s plans for a fresh start are interrupted by a new arrival, hell-bent on revenge.Meanwhile: Sookie’s vow for a life without vampires is put to the test; Lafayette struggles with his latest acquisition; Patrick calls in a favor from Terry, that will put his relationship with Arlene under pressure; Jessica takes a backseat, while Jason caters for an unwelcome house guest; Pam tries to make amends, and Bill and Eric plan their escape from the forces now pursuing them, but are soon drawn into a plot that will shatter the very foundations of the vampire hierarchy, and bring them face to face with their deadliest enemy.

I dont know if this is the real thing but ....
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:41 am

Episode #503 will be called “Whatever I Am, You Made Me”! (source;source) and its director will be David Petrarca; writer: Raelle Tucker and it will start filming approx. january 12.

Casting Call for this Ep:
[LINDSEY] In her 20s, attractive in a small town kind of way, she’s fixing a flat tire in a narrow country road when a vampire comes upon her. 1 speech & 3 lines, 1 scene. Co-star. (2)

[MOLLY] In her 20s, bubbly, with a retro Bettie Page/Suicide Girl vibe, “cute as a button if buttons had fangs,” she works for the Vampire Authority and outfits two prisoners with complicated deadly devices. Visible tattoos a plus. One-day guest star. Possible recurring. (11)

[MISS JILL STEELER] In her 40s, an ex-teacher, recently divorced and back in town, “she used to be beautiful, now she looks like an attractive, pleasantly plump housewife.” Guest star. This role contains topless nudity. (18)

[BARBARA PELT] In her 50s, a kindly, well-dressed woman, she is Debbie’s (Brit Morgan) mother who is anxiously searching for her missing daughter. She and her husband, Gordon, confront Alcide. Guest star. (18)

[GORDON PELT] In his 50s, a kindly, well-dressed man, he is Debbie’s (Brit Morgan) father who is anxiously searching for his missing daughter. He doesn’t appreciate Alcide speaking ill of Debbie. Guest star. (18)

[DOROTHY] Seen in flashback to 1905, this pretty young prostitute has been glamored and is being drained by two vampires when another vampire saves her. 1 line, 1 scene. This role requires nudity. (25)

[TRACY] In her 20s to 30s, heavily made-up, hair-sprayed and spray-tanned, she owns a small town clothing store and talks trash about Jason to Jessica. One-day guest star. (40)

[CLAUDE] Early 20s. Very attractive, omni-sexual guy (with and without a shirt) A mysterious young man who speaks with a British accent and catches Jessica’s attention and curiosity. Recurring. Must have a British accent. (41)

(source;source)

So the Pelts are after Debbie, not good for Sookie, and more flashbacks!! And Jess is very "busy"this new season! :O lol... but I wonder if this british guy isnt a fae in any matter.... :hmm:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 pm

True Blood's Pam Talks Season Five "Goodness" and Working With Superstar Alexander Skarsgård!

“Every year I think, ‘We’ve kinda done it.’ Every year I think ‘Wow, that was better than last year. These story lines and these scenes and the cast…I don’t think they could get any better.’ ” - Kristin Bauer

So says Kristin Bauer—who plays scene stealing vamp-extraordinaire Pam on True Blood—when we asked what’s to come for the fangtastic HBO show. “And that’s how I feel about [season] five,” K.B. told us from the set.

So what sort of outrageous things will Pam say this season? And what’s it like for the gal to work with Alexander Skarsgård now that he’s a big, huge movie star?

First off, the gushing: “Every script I get I go, ‘Oh my god, that’s better than I thought it would be.’ And wardrobe fittings, ‘Oh my god, that’s better than I could have imagined,’ ” Bauer practically hyperventilated.

But scoop-wise, Bauer stayed tight-lipped on the secrets of season five: “I have a pretty good inkling about [what’s to come]. And I can’t tell you anything.” Though she did tease that we should not only expect more totally over-the-top outfits from Pam, but also more R-rated one-liners.

“We thought last year’s gash in the sundress might be that point and apparently that wasn’t!” Kristen told us when asked the writers ever give her something to say that’s just too much.

“It feels like it’s just in kind. We’re just continuing with all the goodness we’ve had before,” Kristin continued about the naughtiness to come. “I don’t know if you can get much worse than gash in a sundress, but we can certainly stay in the ballpark.”

And as for her onscreen maker, Mr. A.Skars—ya know, now that he’s living on the big screen in flicks like Straw Dogs and Battleship—well, Kristen says he’s par for the course as well:

“He’s the same guy…We’re buddies,” she laughed when we wondered whether he’d changed since the beginning of True Blood. “But watch I’ll go watch the movies and then get starstruck all of a sudden.”

Trust us, we already have been. And starstruck is not a bad thing to be when it comes to Skars, not at all.

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am

juicy season 5 BTS Filming Photos and report --> http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/01/true-b ... hotos.html

this probably is part of the flash back they are doing ... cannot wait!! :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm

some spoilers from the new texan vampire!

We Get the Dish on Season 5 With 'True Blood's New Blood, Carolyn Hennessy

by: fearnet.com

More and more these days, TV shows keep everything secret. No one wants to hint at what is to come - like somehow giving us an overview of the upcoming season would lessen our excitement to watch it. True Blood is one of the most notoriously tight-lipped series on television, thanks to creator Alan Ball (maybe it will change when he steps down at the end of this season). So I was a little nervous about my interview with Carolyn Hennessy. She is one of the new vamps in Bon Temps this season, so I had nothing to ask her outside of "What is happening next season?" Luckily, Carolyn was an utter delight, devoted to her craft (after getting the role, but having never seen True Blood, she sat down and watched all 48 episodes in a mere 10 days), and had a lot to say about her character, Rosalyn.

You play a new character this season, Rosalyn Harris, who is part of the Vampire Authority. Tell me about her.
It's funny because in the script, she is always referred to as "Rosalyn Harris." I feel like it's "Miss Barbara Stanwick" or something. The two names are one name.
Is that a show of respect? Are you higher up in the Vampire Authority?

I am not. The Authority was started by one particular member. I am not the oldest member of the authority but I was there shortly after it started. Very shortly. There are, chronologically, older members of the Authority. But it's [all relative]. It's like if the Authority is 2,000 years old, Rosalyn has maybe been on for 1,950 years. In the grand scheme of things all the Authority members - it used to be eight with Nan Flanagan, but she's gone so it is seven - are the most powerful vampires on the planet.

Was your character in the books?
I don't believe she was, but I can't say that with authority - pardon the pun. I just started reading the books to find out what is going on, and to see where the big differences are. Like Lafayette was gone in the first book, but everyone loves him so much - and rightfully so!
He's fabulous.
He's a dream. He's a little dream walking.

Do you get to work with Nelsan Ellis a lot?
I do not. I have not gotten to work with him yet. But I have gotten the best: Alexander [Skarsgard] and Stephen [Moyer]. And Chris Meloni [who plays Authority vamp Roman]. So really, a girl cannot ask for more than that. In the first season I am on - and with any luck, there will be more, but that's all in the writers' hands - to be able to work with them... let's not be greedy! When you are staring at those faces, you think, "All is right with the world." [Laughs].

It seems that this season is going to be very focused on the Vampire Authority. We've only seen them in bits and pieces. What is going on there?
There is a battle brewing. As has been referred to in previous seasons, there are the [vampires] who are all for mainstreaming. The Authority members are purely for mainstreaming. After all, we are trying to assimilate. We want to be taken seriously. We want to be accepted into this world. We want to be able to live with humans, who outnumber us. That will ensure our survival. Then there are those who don't [want to assimilate]. As Russell Edgington said when he pulled the spine from the newscaster, "We are vampires! We will eat you!" There are two differing factions. Are we going to be able to coexist? That is really what this is all about.

The description I have here says that Rosalyn has "hair high enough to interfere with air traffic."
Well, where Rosalyn comes from is still something of a mystery. I've kind of solved it myself, with the character background I have created. Rosalyn is from Texas - for the last 500 years or so. Where she comes from before that is Prague, or someplace overseas. But she loves Texas. She is one of those women who helped tame the Wild West. She loves everything about Texas, that it's a man's world and she is a hell of a woman in it. In Texas, as they say with regard to everything, but especially to hair, "big is just the place to start." So Rosalyn embraces everything Lone Star. When you think of Rosalyn, you need to think of Anne Richards and Mae West and Joan Crawford in Johnny Guitar. She is a broad and a half. She's a great dame. Pearls go with everything, and your hair can never be too high. And she will kill you on the spot!

How much of Rosalyn's background did you get to create for yourself?
I got three things: that she is from Texas; that she has hair high enough to interfere with air traffic; and she has a "home-spun wisdom." So she'll come up with the quip that relates to gelding a horse, or say, "Well, when I was on the ranch...." But her instincts are almost always right. Once she makes up her mind, and she knows she is right - and it takes a lot to change Rosalyn's mind. But it can be done.

Does Rosalyn have any romantic entanglements this season? Sex and blood are really the two things that True Blood is all about.
Well, we are in the middle of this very dire [Vampire Authority] situation. So far, there have been no romantic entanglements for Rosalyn. I will say that she has a secret crush, but I think that is all I can say. She has a secret crush that I don't even think the writers know about! [Laughs.]

Well, like you said, when you are working with Alex and Stephen, how can you not?
Right! But yeah, she has a secret crush, which I think is highly unusual for a vampire. Vampires can act on anything, but Rosalyn is playing this one close to the vest.

Is Rosalyn for assimilation?
Very much so. She understands the wisdom of it. In the time that Rosalyn has been alive, we have put a man on the moon; we have conquered oceans; we have this synthetic blood. What else can [humans] do that can be of benefit to vampire-kind? That is what really interests Rosalyn, and the only way vampires can reap the benefits of these discoveries is if they act in concert with human beings.

Would you consider Rosalyn a "good guy" or a "bad guy?"
A good guy. A very good guy. Of course, if you cross her, she will snap your neck. As far as I am concerned, Rosalyn loves humans. She loves them for what they may be able to do for vampires.

I know you can't say much about the season as a whole, but is there a general direction this season is going in?
Well, with only my scenes, it would be that there is a real push for mainstreaming. A real push. And then what ultimately results from that tremendous push. That's really all I can say.

It sounds almost like this season is getting a little more political.
Very much so. That is a great way to put it. Does it reflect on [the country's] own political situation? Possibly. It is interesting that we have the Presidential election coming up in November, and the show is premiering in June and running for three months - right into the heart of election season.

True Blood has always been socially aware.
Yes. Issues of immigration, issues of acceptance, issues of... not quite racism, but kind of, with vampires-versus-humans and where do you stand - and why do you stand wherever that is? Metaphors galore!

Are you done shooting for the season?
No. We're only half-way. We started in late December / January.

How many episodes are you in?
So far I am in seven.

Are you going to be in the whole season?
I don't know. The mind of god - also known as Alan Ball - he knows all those answers. So we shall see.

Do you have anything lined up after True Blood?
Maybe a trip to Tahiti! I have a book series for young adults that I am finishing up. The final book in a series of seven is due in April. Book six will be published in June so I will probably be doing a tour for that.

What series is that?
It's called Pandora, and it is a retelling of the classic Greek myth of Pandora with modern sensibilities.
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood Spoilers