Dexter Ep 5 ...spoiler

Spoiler discussion for 'Dexter'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Dexter Ep 5 ...spoiler

Postby Bauer on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:44 am

Kristin from E Online posted the following Dexter Season 6 Spoilers about Edward James Olmos’ role as Professor Gellar:

Tell us any scoop about Edward James Olmos’ role Professor Gellar on Dexter! Is he real?
He’s real, all right—just ask that guy whose body parts took a pony ride through Miami traffic. Never fear: Lt. Morgan and her team are closing in on the Doomsday Killer—and while Quinn (Desmond Harrington) gets a little too close to the naughty professor, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) targets his creepy protégé, Travis (Colin Hanks).

Question: give us a Dexter scoop! What’s up next for my favorite serial killer? —Erin
Ausiello: I just found out that someone gets shot and (presumably) dies in this Sunday’s episode and I am not happy about it. Not at all. :S

Ausiello: I think your girlfriend is hustling you. Now settle a bet for me: My partner says Colin Hanks’ character will turn out to be the Tooth Fairy’s son. I disagree. What do you think?

i like that Idea of Colin Hanks being tooth Fairy killer son

So again it is a guess based on the spoilers Quinn gets shot and maybe killed ??? Or maybe Mos Def character since it involves the bible .

If Quinn is shot and is on deaths door, that is abnormal for Dexter series, killing off a main character is usually done late in the season .

perhaps for shock value .. This season is a slow build ,no Astra no Cody ... Edward James Olmos is great.
Last edited by Sandiwich11 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed episode title as they are spoilers

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Dexter Spoilers