CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

Postby magoghair on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 am

You know I'm not as angry as I thought I would be. I was really upset at first,because well we were only given a day's notice. But then it was mostly a mad rush just trying to get site links to where everyone was going to be trying,and all the private boards everyone was going too.

I picked this place because it just seemed like a logical move. They cover tons of shows,they are more public,not personaly created towards one section of the fandom. The set up and design seemed easy to use,not too complicated. And Being public I figured it would be easier for others in the fandom to find me,if they needed too. Most fans I know got their spoilers from this site anyway.

I've been looking over what been posted and this place seemed to be at least a month or so inactive,at least in the supernatural area. I think its a great opprotunity for us to make this our home,and not feel like outcast. Though I have to say everyone has been extremely welcoming!! :wub:

So now instead of angry and upset I'm actually excited about hanging my hat here. They even have a fanfiction area :wub:

I just need to get some more of my friends over here.... :D :wub: PLUS how freaking cool are these smilies :thumbsup:
"When have we ever done normal?!"
magoghair
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby ReedusChick21 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:00 am

No way it has a Walking Dead area too!! Sweet I must check it out I love that show as well as Supernatural.

I officially love this joint!!!

Mags it was a good idea to make this thread. We have people's twitter and we gotta tell the peeps how nice the mods are here I mean they actually are nice unlike the cw who just told us to leave and never told us why. :rofl: Tens and Adder would love it here and I love those two.

P I didn't expect you to be surprised, I finally get to have a Reedus avatar I am not passing that up!!!!
ReedusChick21
Viewer

Postby magoghair on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 am

surf did you know they also have a twitter and TUMBLR account? yup you can follow spoilertv on tumblr as well :lol:

I knew you'd love that they have a walking dead area. I was at wal-mart today and saw the special walking dead DVD its a 3 disc special....and I thought Surf would LOVE that!! :w00t:

OMG we have a :w00t: smilie :rofl:
magoghair
Extra

Postby ReedusChick21 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 am

OMG I need to go to Walmart!!

This place has a tumblr too!! Sweet! I always got my spoilers from here I never knew they had a board until yesterday during the mad rush to find a new place. :roll:

I love the smilies. :wub:
ReedusChick21
Viewer

Postby magoghair on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 am

I told adder and sharlot about this place ,but I havent got a hold of tens yet....and time had truly flown,because I cant believe its so late already...and I need to go to bed...so hopefully you get some more CW buddies over here...and well your vampire buddies should love it as well,because they have TVD as well.

And now you have a place to talk about the walking dead... :w00t:

So I'm taking off now ,so I'll see ya tomorrow!!!
magoghair
Extra

Postby Sharlot on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

magoghair wrote:I told adder and sharlot about this place ,but I havent got a hold of tens yet....and time had truly flown,because I cant believe its so late already...and I need to go to bed...so hopefully you get some more CW buddies over here...and well your vampire buddies should love it as well,because they have TVD as well.

And now you have a place to talk about the walking dead... :w00t:

So I'm taking off now ,so I'll see ya tomorrow!!!

I'm here. Thanks for the head's up, Mags. I'll have to spruce up my account with avatars later. Off to work!
Sharlot
Viewer

Postby DarkUFO on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Welcome to the new joiners.

Glad to see you've made it over here!
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby CLDeangrl on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 pm

ReedusChick21 wrote:No way it has a Walking Dead area too!! Sweet I must check it out I love that show as well as Supernatural.

I officially love this joint!!!

Mags it was a good idea to make this thread. We have people's twitter and we gotta tell the peeps how nice the mods are here I mean they actually are nice unlike the cw who just told us to leave and never told us why. :rofl: Tens and Adder would love it here and I love those two.

P I didn't expect you to be surprised, I finally get to have a Reedus avatar I am not passing that up!!!!

Oh yeah, there are Walking Dead threads under the "Other Shows" section. As soon as I saw your avatar I was going to clue you in to that...figured you'd love to join in the discussions. LOVE the avi, btw...Daryl absolutely rocks!! :thumbsup:

Oh and don't be afraid to jump in and talk in any of the discussions...new opinions are always welcome. We're friendly here. :)

-- Merged Double Post --

magoghair wrote:I've been looking over what been posted and this place seemed to be at least a month or so inactive,at least in the supernatural area. I think its a great opprotunity for us to make this our home,and not feel like outcast. Though I have to say everyone has been extremely welcoming!! :wub:

We're not actually that inactive. Just hasn't been much going on with the SPN boards during the hiatus. But new discussions are always welcome. We're all just chewing on our nails waiting to find out what happens to Bobby! :unsure:
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby ReedusChick21 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:30 pm

I will for sure talk about The Walking Dead in the section!! Oh I am so excited!!!!!

Yeah I am a tad obsessed with Reedus. :wub:

I figured it was slow here because of the break but that is ok. :D
ReedusChick21
Viewer

Postby Bec666 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Walking Dead is the only other show I watch :)

You guys feel free to jump on in and post. Don't be shy! :)
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby Geordiegirl1967 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Nice to see a few familiar names here.

-- Merged Double Post --

Ok so I thought I'd start an actual discussion. I feel the need to get back in the saddle of discussing the show, not just sharing our disappointment at CWs bad decisions. It's over in the spoiler section re the ep11 synopsis.
Geordiegirl1967
Viewer

Postby magoghair on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Thanks for the heads up GG!! I stepped out a little yesterday.....and its so nice to see people be so accepting of newbies into the conversation.

So thanks you guys for making us all feel welcome!!

Can anyone tell me if there is an american horror story thread? I looked a little bit in the other show section ,but I havent gone thru all of them yet...

And YAY!! My Buddy Sharlot is here!!! Sharlot is like my fanfic twin sister,and she is an amazing writer you have to read her story the Dark Muse over on fanfic.net....its one of the most well written fanfic stories I've ever read. Its so vivid you can actually picture it in your head.

Its nice to hear that its not as inactive....though its kinda nice that it is at the moment,because its going to take awhile to feel like I fit in...or that i'm like HOME
magoghair
Extra

Postby pandoraTHExplora on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 am

magoghair wrote:Thanks for the heads up GG!! I stepped out a little yesterday.....and its so nice to see people be so accepting of newbies into the conversation.

So thanks you guys for making us all feel welcome!!

Can anyone tell me if there is an american horror story thread? I looked a little bit in the other show section ,but I havent gone thru all of them yet...

And YAY!! My Buddy Sharlot is here!!! Sharlot is like my fanfic twin sister,and she is an amazing writer you have to read her story the Dark Muse over on fanfic.net....its one of the most well written fanfic stories I've ever read. Its so vivid you can actually picture it in your head.

Its nice to hear that its not as inactive....though its kinda nice that it is at the moment,because its going to take awhile to feel like I fit in...or that i'm like HOME

woot! hey gg and sharlot!! glad to see more people coming together here!

Sharlot, you write fanfic? i'd love to check you out! what's your screen name over there? i love reading SN fanfic, especially hurt!dean stuff. what's your specialty?
pandoraTHExplora
Viewer

Postby Ashnafod on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 am

idk if ill ever really feel at home but i like that theres no hate here so far
Ashnafod
Viewer

Postby Pigeon666 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am

Welcome to the forum, guys! Itll be great to have new people to talk to - though it sucks that your frum had to close :(.
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?" - Dean Winchester

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
Pigeon666
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]