[Official] Game of Thrones Ep. 2.02 Discussion

Spoilerfree Game of Thrones Discussion

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Game of Thrones Ep. 2.02 Discussion

Postby Dreyesbo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Apologies for putting this late.

"The Nightlands"

08:00PM

Discuss the latest Game of Thrones episode here

[quoteIn the wake of a bloody purge in the capital, Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king’s subjects. On the road north, Arya shares a secret with Gendry, a Night’s Watch recruit. With supplies dwindling, one of Dany’s scouts returns with news of their position. After nine years as a Stark ward, Theon Greyjoy reunites with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands. Davos enlists Salladhor Saan, a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King’s Landing.
[/quote]

Check out STV.com/Game of Thrones for Spoilers and more.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Game of Thrones Ep. 2.02 Discussion

Postby dutchie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

Another awesome episode.
Im so glad this show is back.
So, that bloke is sacrificing his sons to the...whatever they are called. Thats one way of getting them to leave you alone.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby brentoid on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:50 pm

dutchie wrote:Another awesome episode.
Im so glad this show is back.
So, that bloke is sacrificing his sons to the...whatever they are called. Thats one way of getting them to leave you alone.

The others...as for craster...is he sacrificing them?...or is there something else to it ? it was never made clear what happens exactly in the books...i always thought the others might be making more others...or eating them...yeah...probabably eating them...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby Dreyesbo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 pm

I liked this episode even more than the premiere, for a couple of very good scenes. Tyrion and Cersei, Gendry and Arya and everything having to do with Theon.

And it irks me as much that no one heeds the Wall's warnings of White Walkers in the show as in the book. Hearing the small council mocking both that and Tyrion made me angry.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Return to Game of Thrones Discusson [No Spoilers]