Chuck Versus The Fan Fiction

For all works of fiction and writing created by our Community.

Moderator: Moderators

Chuck Versus The Fan Fiction

Postby DharmaLager on Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 pm

So - in an attempt to possibly continue my love of Chuck, I'm going to attempt (I'm calling it an attempt b/c I don't want to get anyone too excited) to possibly do some fan fic.

Please let me know what you think and if you enjoy it - if so, I'll try and continue the story. Please note, my vision of Chuck and the ending is kind of a mixed version of what some people think happened. This is my interpretation (but it conveniently opened the door for a lost reference as well - so I had to take it...plus, I have a general direction I'm going so it's the perfect way to start.

Regardless, please let me know what you think and if I should continue. If I do, please give me some time as well, I'll be writing them when I have the chance if I do continue:

Chuck Versus the Fan Fiction (Preview) (Future Files would be linked PDFs and not built into the page).

CHUCK (V.O.)
Hi, my name’s Chuck and here’s a few things you should know about me or might have forgotten. I’ve spent the last five years on the adventure of a lifetime. My ex-roommate sent me an email and put a computer full of government secrets into my head. I met the girl of my dreams and had my life changed forever. Along the way, I found and lost both friends and family. I thought I was getting out of the spy game, but that was until a few days ago...

EXT. BEACH
We see Chuck and Sarah sitting on the beach, kissing each other at the end of the Season 5 Finale.

CHUCK (V.O.)
And that’s when my new mission began - to save my wife and bring back all her memories - to bring back our life together.

We see the title screen come up with CHUCK big and bold, as season in the Season 1 opening title screen.

EXT. CHUCK’S APARTMENT - LIVING ROOM

MORGAN
So it worked - she remembered everything - just like I said, all it took was a kiss!

CHUCK
No - Morgan, this isn’t Lost, it’s real life. And she’s still here, she’s not leaving, but she doesn’t remember everything - quite frankly, she barely remembers anything - but it’s a start.

MORGAN
It’s going to be ok though - right? She’ll remember.

CHUCK
Do you remember everything Morgan? It takes time. I won’t give up on Sarah though and she doesn’t want to give up either. So I won, for now.

MORGAN
That’s right buddy!

Morgan gives Chuck a slap on the back and begins to make his way towards the door. He turns around quickly towards
Chuck

MORGAN (CONT’D)
Not to run out on you, but I have Alex waiting in my apartment and while...you know, not to be insensitive or anything, I just don’t want to keep her waiting...

CHUCK
No, go...it’s fine.

MORGAN
...I promised her I’d show her what I learned in Hawaii.

Morgan opens the door and leaves. He mutters to himself as he leaves.
MORGAN (CONT’D)
...I should probably get some takeout just in case...

INT. CHUCK’S BEDROOM - NIGHT
Chuck is sleeping, or at least attempting to. Clearly tossing and turning, we’re left to wonder if Chuck is having a nightmare. There is a noise - and we see a close-up of Chuck’s eyes as they open. He quickly sits up and looks towards his window, which is now open. Chuck cautiously gets out of bed and turns to see SARAH WALKER.

CHUCK
Sarah? What...what are you doing here?

SARAH
I couldn’t sleep...I thought, after everything that happened, our kiss tonight, maybe I’d sleep better here. Part of me understands, Chuck, part of me remembers...and it’s here I might be able to remember more.

CHUCK
Yeah...Sarah, yeah. I...of course.

SARAH
If that’s not ok, I’ll go...I understand.

CHUCK
No, no no! Please, stay. Please stay!

Sarah, who was turning to leave, turns back and smiles. Chuck can’t help but grin back.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Fan-fiction