[Official] Burn Notice S6 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion of television shows (non listed).

Moderator: Moderators

Re: [Official] Burn Notice S6 - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby doctorrose24 on Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Two New Promos

This one has a mixture of old and new scenes
This has all new scenes
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby doctorrose24 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Jeffrey Donovan - Promotional Photos

Image Image

To see bigger versions of these photos you can go to the SpolierTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/burn-n ... ional.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Episode 6.01 - Scorched Earth - Promotional Photos

Image Image Image Image Image Image

To see bigger versions of these photos you can go to the SpoilerTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/burn-n ... earth.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 am

Episode 6.02 - Mixed Messages - Promotional Photos

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

To see larger versions of these photos you can go to the SpoilerTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... sages.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 am

Episode 6.03 - Last Rites - Promotional Photos

Image Image Image Image

To see larger versions of these pictures you can go to the SpoilerTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... rites.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:24 am

Episode 6.04 - Under the Gun - Promotional Photos

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

To see larger versions of these pictures you can go to the SpoilterTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... r-gun.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 am

New Promo

You can also check the video out at SpoilerTV - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... promo.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 am

Season 6 Interviews

Bruce Campbell -
Coby Bell -
Sharon Gless -
Gabrielle Anwar -
Jeffrey Donovan -

You can also check out the videos on the USA Network website - http://www.usanetwork.com/videos/Burn%2 ... Interviews
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am

Episode 6.01 - Scorched Earth - 2 Sneak Peaks

Provided by http://www.etonline.com/tv/122320_Burn_ ... oQ.twitter

doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:42 am

Episode 6.01 - Scorched Earth - Preview

From explosions to intense character drama, one thing is sure - the season 6 premiere of Burn Notice does not disappoint. Picking up where season 5 ended, Fiona is taken into custody and processed. She is facing possible prosecution for 3 counts of capital murder, but Michael is the one falling apart. In one of the most intense emotional scenes of the series, Michael reads the letter Fiona wrote him. Sam finds him in the Charger on the side of the road and Michael accuses Sam of letting Fiona go. Things are tense with the best friends as Sam later admits that he and Fiona staged her "escape" and that tension lasts throughout much of the episode. As Sam tries to convince Michael that Fiona did the right thing by turning herself in before Michael lost sight of who he was, Michael yells, "I was fighting for her." Brokenly he asks, " What do I do now Sam? What do I do?" Sam tells him to fight harder and that's exactly what Michael does. It's not a secret that I thought season 5 was subpar. However the premiere of season 6 has exactly what season 5 lacked - a Michael on a mission hellbent to restore order to his life. Not even in season 1 when he was trying to find out who burned him has Michael been so determined. He will get Fi out of prison or die trying. In other words, Michael Westen is back folks and heaven help the person who stands in his way this time.

Anson Fullerton is target #1, and Jesse has a lead on him. As Sam explains that Anson is heading for the boat docks presumably to flee, Michael slams on the brakes of the Charger and nearly concusses Sam. A Michael this focused worries Sam and he asks what the plan is. Michael: ""He's the reason why I lost Fi. What do you think the plan is?" Usually methodical and logical, this Michael has been pushed too far. He has no patience with bureaucracy, doesn't want to talk things through and even shoots at a civilian to make his point. It's a fascinating look at the character and bodes well for an intense season 6. In other good news, Fiona has her share of drama too, Maddie rocks even when in danger, and one of my favorite Burn Notice characters comes back. It completely shocked me and I hope it is a season long arc. This episode has something for every Burn Notice fan and is an impressive way to kick off a promising season 6.

Favorite lines (in no particular order):

"We both know that you didn't kill Larry Sizemore because you were suddenly overwhelmed by the desire to provide free security for the British Consulate."
Michael: "You'll never convince me that Fiona giving herself up was the right thing to do. Never." Sam: "Well that's why we didn't ask you."
"Believe it or not. We're the good guys."
"I hope that this business relationship that you have with Michael is worth it because from the way it looks, you're going to die for him."
"I'm going to hunt you down and I'm going to kill you."
"I'd hate for you to lose Fiona and your mommy on the same day."
"I know explosions, I know Michael, and I know that we're done here."
"There's the good guy patch."
"What about Fiona. Is it as bad as the news is saying?" "It's worse."
"Your statement is interesting Ms. Glenanne. Some of it even fits with what we know. Here's the problem. Your story is missing a main character."

What I Learned:

Old trucks are easier to steal than new ones
Speed and sharp turns cause accidents
Manhunts are all about the number of people available
The CIA has some nifty gadgets
Never, ever take something Michael loves away from him

Don't forget to watch Burn Notice on Thursday, June 14 on the USA Network at 9/8C. It's going to be quite the ride!

This preview was provided by Dahne on SpoilerTV.com - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... eview.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Episode 6.01 - Scorched Earth - Second Preview

During the final arc of Burn Notice Season 5, Michael Westen finally came face to face with the man who burned him: Anson Fullerton. With incriminating evidence against Fiona being used as leverage, Anson blackmailed Michael into working for him and forced him into doing some pretty bad things. The season concluded with Fiona turning herself in to the FBI, eliminating any leverage that Anson had over Michael, and allowing Michael to pursue Anson freely.

Season 6 picks up immediately afterwards, with Anson still at large and Fiona taken into custody. She is charged with evading arrest and capital murder, an indictment that makes her eligible for the death penalty. Throughout the episode, Fiona is interrogated by a former foe.

The episode immediately delivers some juicy character moments as Michael reads the letter that Fiona left behind and Sam confesses to a lie. Jeffrey Donovan impresses in these early scenes with a multi-layered performance.

After tapping into traffic cameras, Jesse spots Anson driving a green Jaguar toward Cutler Bay and the team believes that he's planning to make a getaway by boat. A tense cat-and-mouse game ensues which features car chases, explosions, and all the action-packed goodness you'd expect from Burn Notice.

We've never seen Michael Westen quite this determined before; he's a man on a mission and nothing will get in his way of stopping Anson and rescuing Fiona. "I'm going to hunt you down and I'm going to kill you," he threatens. Anson is a great adversary and every bit Michael's equal, so it'll be interesting to watch as these two characters try to outsmart each other.

If the writers can maintain this level of intensity in the following episodes, Burn Notice fans will be in for a treat.

Burn Notice Season 6 premieres Thursday, June 14th on USA Network.

Provided by Sean M. on the SpoilerTv.com - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... ew_10.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

Episode 6.01 - Scorched Earth - Four Sneak Peak
Sneak Peak 1 -
Sneak Peak 2 -
Sneak Peak 3 -
Sneak Peak 4 -

Check out these sneak peaks on the SpoilerTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... th_11.html

REMINDER - Burn Notice Premiere Thursday on USA Network at 9 pm
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Mega Buzz - June 12

Got any teases about the new season of Burn Notice? — Mitch
ADAM: The show is looking to bring on a pretty nasty nemesis who Michael & Co. will chase to Panama as part of a CIA snatch-and-grab job. Described as cunning and merciless, this operative will have a major impact on Michael when his ruthless actions force Michael to again question the CIA after finally getting back in their good graces.

Check out the rest of the article at - http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-N ... 48807.aspx

Reminder - Burn Notice season premiere is on tomorrow at 9 pm on the USA Network
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:39 am

TV Line - Matt Nix Interview

USA Network’s Burn Notice left viewers with the ultimate humdinger at the close of last season, when Fiona (played by Gabrielle Anwar) – in order to wrest away the leverage that big bad Anson Fullerton had against Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) – turned herself into the feds for the bombing of the consulate. How that selfless act plays out will fuel a “very different” kind of Season 6 (premiering Thursday at 9/8c), series creator Matt Nix shares in this TVLine Q&A.

TVLINE | Coming out of the Season 5 finale, it would seem that with Fi having surrendered herself, Anson Fullerton (played by Jere Burns) has no cards left to play. Am I right?
He has whatever resources he has left over, but she has taken away the leverage that he had over Michael, so yeah, he’s pretty much out of options. Rebecca – Kristanna Loken’s character — is still around, and there’s whatever money he had. But in terms of Michael as the focus of his efforts to rebuild his organization, Anson now is basically fighting for his life.

TVLINE | Since Fiona only planted one of the explosions in the consulate, is it now a matter of proving she had no role in the larger tragedy? That Anson was behind it?
Ultimately, it isn’t about Fiona going to trial and people “proving” this or that. Fact is, Anson is a very embarrassing figure for the intelligence community, so to some extent it’s about them waking up to the fact that he is not who they thought he was. And yet they also need someone to go down for the bombing of that consulate. If Michael can get Anson, that’s a big step toward getting Fiona out of jail. It’s not the only step, but it’s a major one.

TVLINE | Oh, so it could be some time before Fi rejoins the team?
Oh yes. For a lot of reasons, many of them having to do with how the show works on the network — and I’m not blaming anyone for this — our season premieres often have to hit the reset button fairly quickly. But this year, between people sort of relaxing about serialization and the fact that we’re in our sixth year, the reset button really doesn’t get hit. So Fiona’s in jail for a while. And even when she gets out, other things are permanently changed. I mean, it’s still Burn Notice, but it’s a very different season. A very different season.

TVLINE | But since the Michael/Fiona dynamic is a reason why many folks tune in, how will you keep that alive?
Fiona’s time in jail isn’t about splitting them up; it’s about focusing on their struggle to be together. The question becomes how far Michael is willing to go for the woman he loves. They still have contact while she’s in prison, it’s just focused on the quest to get her out. The irony is that these episodes feature some of the most romantic, intense screen time they have had together. And that’s not a coincidence — their relationship thrives on conflict and danger.

TVLINE | How does prison go for Fiona? Is she prepared for it?
She’s Fiona. She can hold her own, but she’s also a very special prisoner with an enemy who is not sitting still. So, she has enemies in prison, enemies outside of prison…. Just keeping her alive is a task, much less getting her out.

TVLINE | Seeing as this is your sixth season, is part of the struggle for you each year finding new ways to keep the larger mythology alive? When you launched the show, did you possibly have it mapped out this far?
In a general sort of way. It’s interesting, because the early marketing for this show, for totally legitimate reasons, was very focused on: “What is the name of the person who burned Michael Westen?” — but that had never really been my particular interest. It was a larger thing for me. But Anson really is the last guy. I wouldn’t rule out some of the characters who were involved in the burn notice coming back at some point, but there’s not going to be “a man behind the man” here.

TVLINE | But once Anson is taken down, is there still a “burn notice” in Burn Notice?
Yes. Yes, but for other reasons. And this season really shakes up Michael’s position vis-a-vis the intelligence community in general. Certain things get resolved, but ultimately Michael and everybody find themselves in a vastly worse position than they were in before. This year we really confront, “What has this quest cost Michael? And how much more is it going to cost?” And the answer is: A whole lot.

TVLINE | Aw, now you’ve got me worried about Ma.
[Laughs] The question becomes, How much can Michael ask of his friends? How much of their lives are they supposed to devote to his quest? As we’re resolving a lot of the questions associated with Michael’s burn notice, his situation actually becomes far more intense and far more dire. It’s been exciting working on this season because the episodes are just very different. They are largely focused on very high-stakes, very personal situations for Michael and the other main characters. Those episodes tend to be fast and intense, with immediate, life-or-death stakes, the kind that have always tended to be our favorites to make, and often turn out to be fan favorites as well. It’s all very focused on the team this year, which is very exciting.

You can check this article at TV Line - http://tvline.com/2012/06/13/burn-notic ... -matt-nix/
doctorrose24
Show Expert

Postby doctorrose24 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Episode 6.02 - Mixed Messages - Promo

You can also check out this video at the SpoilerTV website - http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/burn-n ... es_15.html
doctorrose24
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shows Spoilers