Thanks
Minnie
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 am

Quinn interview :thumbup:

@xshley asks: What the heck is going to happen next on Dexter?
You’ll have to be slightly more specific. For example, “‘What is going to happen after Dexter ends up unconscious in the back of a white panel van this Sunday?” That’s a question I could’ve answered. Or how about, “Will Jordan Chase, who up until now has kept his hands very much out of the killing action, finally gets his hands dirty in the penultimate episode of the season?” Another really excellent question I could have answered.

Copied From:SpoilerTV :thumbup:

Any scoop on Dexter? — Scott
NATALIE: In the season's penultimate episode, there are not one, but two deaths! And not one, but two kidnappings! What's happening to whom? Here are your hints: There are four separate victims, two male and two female. One death you'll cheer, and one will make you cringe. As for the kidnappings, let's just say both victims prove to be easy prey for their captors.

Copied From:SpoilerTV
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
:thumbup:

Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

TWO MORE SNEAK PEAKS

-- Merged Double Post --

This is the Promo you want to watch!!! Does Deb see Dex in the middle of a kill???!!!! Holy sh** if she does!!! I cant wait
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:23 am

CaliDiva (via Twitter): Dexter season finale: Will it wrap things up or leave us cliffhanging?
The good news? Desmond Harrington tells us: "I don't think there's a cliffhanger." The bad news? He's specifically talking about a cliffhanger for his character, Quinn. And this is Dexter so I'd bet good money (seriously, like tens of dollars!) that there will be one. If you missed Desmond's interview, drop what you're doing and read it now here.

@badasian (via Twitter): Anything juicy you can share for next week's Dexter finale?
Quinn is definitely in deep doo-doo, per Desmond, who points out that along with the blood (Liddy's blood) that hit his foot, "the phone calls that Liddy's made to [Quinn] and he's made to Liddy are obviously on this guy's phone." Whoopsie!

Monica: What are the chances Deb will find out that Dexter is a serial killer in the finale?
Does it not seem she's thisclose and totally warming to the idea? And obviously, Quinn is even closer. Desmond tells me "Honestly, I don't think Quinn would have a problem with justice being served the way Dexter does it…" (!!!) But he adds: "I honestly don't think that someone could be very close to him [and know the truth]. I think there could be a don't-ask-don't-tell thing but I don't think someone could be particularly [close] and know the depths to which he's killed."

Matt: Any other Dexter finale news?
Rita's cutesy kids Astor (Christina Robinson) and Cody (Preston Bailey) will return for a sweet (and short-lived) reunion with step-daddy Dexter.

Latest from Kristin :thumbup:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm

quotes from the season finale.. :thumbup:

HARRY TO DEXTER: “It’s right in front of you. Remember your target. Where he came from. Who he was.”

QUINN: “I don’t think I should say anything else. Not until I speak to a lawyer.”

LAGUERTA: “We have an officer down. Stan Liddy”

BATTISTA: “Am I the only one interested in this Goddamn murder?”

LUMEN: “First I wondered what was happening to me, then I was wondering how I could possibly tell you.”

MASUKA: “Is it weird to bring a date to a first birthday party?”

DEB: “I’m happy. You must be too. Now that this is all over, I mean.”

DEXTER: “Wishes, of course, are for children.”

JORDAN TO LUMEN:“You’ve transformed. You’re beautiful. If you hadn’t met me, you’d never know you had it in you.”
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Dexter's executive producer Sara Colleton has suggested that it is "inevitable" that Deb will find out about her brother's murderous side.

In the recent fifth season finale, Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) came extremely close to discovering the truth about Dexter (Michael C Hall).

"At some point, [Deb finding out] is an inevitable thing," Colleton told E! Online. "And that will be an important season in Dexter's history for that to happen."

Colleton suggested that the show has already started preparing for Deb's eventual discovery.

"Deb is slowly coming around to the idea of there being something other than black and white and that there is more than just good and bad," she said. "I think the turning point for her was when she killed that bad guy this season. And she and Dexter had that wonderful conversation over a beer when she says, 'I didn't feel anything. And I'm surprised that I don't feel bad for having killed a bad guy'.

"And Dexter sort of floats something out there just as a little test bomb just to see how his sister would react when he says, 'Well, Dad once told me there are people who deserve to die'. And that was one of my favourite scenes this year. I know our longtime fans got everything going on in that scene and all the layers."

Colleton also revealed that the writers haven't figured out the storylines for the new season yet but added: "We will pick up exactly where we left off and we will stay true to Dexter and who he is at his core. It's going to be a rueful, ironic, but healed Dexter and where we go, it'll be great because it'll be wide open."

-- Merged Double Post --

In the Dexter finale, Quinn said he owed Dexter one. Will we see that debt paid? — Stacy
NATALIE: Yes, says executive producer Sara Colleton, who also hints that Quinn and Deb will be closer than ever next year. "Whether Dexter will ever choose to take Quinn up on that offer, one doesn't know," she says.

Copied From:Mega Buzz @ Spoiler TV
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby b3rt4 on Fri May 13, 2011 1:10 pm

From TVLine
Off the Map actress Aimee Garcia is joining the cast of Dexter as Jamie, the new nanny Dex hires to care for his son Harrison. Jamie also happens to be the kid sis of Dex’s colleague Batista — which, if you ask me, can only lead to trouble.

I know what you’re probably wondering: What became of Sonya, the Irish au pair who kept lil’ Harry in diapers last season? Sources confirm she either got fired, quit, or died.

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm

I don't see any season 7 Spoilers, so I guess I will add some:

DEXTER SEASON 7 Spoilers:

Season 7 Premiere Date (with Homeland) September 30th, 2012

Very Short Teaser:http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-episode-703-buck-system-casting.html

TVLINE - May 22cd:
Question: Dexter Season 7 scoop, please! —John
Ausiello: Is Dex taking his little vigilante operation behind bars? The show has put out a casting call for a “hardened yet thoughtful” prisoner who’s currently serving a life sentence for murder

TVLINE - April 25th:
Question: Please, any Dexter Season 7 spoilers to help with the long wait? —Andrés
Ausiello: OK, but you might not like what I have to tell you: The show is recasting not only Deb but Dexter, too. Did I scare you for even a second? No? Ah, well. Off day. Anyway, what the show is actually doing is casting those characters, presumably for one-off flashbacks, as kids. The bigger news — how’s that for burying the lead? — is that Miami Metro Homicide is getting a new cop: Det. Angie Miller, a no-BS African-American divorcee with two kids. (Speaking of Dexter S7, did you see this?!)http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/latest-from-ausiello-various-shows-25th_25.html

Mega Buzz - April 17th
Please tell me you have info on Dexter! — James
NATALIE: Could Dexter be getting a new lady-love partner-in-crime? It has been a whole season since the vengeful Lumen left Dex, and we're hearing that we'll meet a new lady with a violent past this season — but we also hear she's actually expected to stick around for a while. She's now trying to live a quiet life... until she meets Dexter.http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/latest-from-mega-buzz-various-shows_18.html

(Probably to go along with the spoiler directly above) Character named Hannah to reoccur in both seasons 7 and 8!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/latest-from-mega-buzz-various-shows_18.html -Aslo See a few paragraphs down, "Hannah" was just cast!

Hard-Headed Hanna? :lol:

Jennifer Carpenter - Plans On Doing 8 Seasons!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/dexter-jennifer-carpenter-i-think-im.html

Casting News:
Actress Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of the Emmy®-nominated SHOWTIME® drama series DEXTER. Strahovski, who will appear in a multi-episode story arc in the upcoming seventh season, will play the role of Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter works with her and begins to wonder if there's more to this woman than she's professed. Production on season seven began last week and will premiere on SHOWTIME on Sunday, September 30th at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Yvonne Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative "Sarah Walker" on NBC’s long-running action-comedy Chuck, from executive producers Josh Schwartz and McG. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbara Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart. She also starred in the 2011 Toronto Film Festival darling Killer Elite.[url]http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/dexter-season-7-casting-news-yvonne.html
[/url]

In the first piece of casting for the show’s upcoming seventh season, Dexter has tapped Rome actor Ray Stevenson to join the ensemble in a major recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The Irish thesp will play a high-ranking member of an Eastern European crime ring who arrives in Miami determined to learn who killed one of his associates.

No further details were available, including whether Stevenson will function as the new season’s Big Bad.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/dexter-season-7-casting-news-ray.html

Jason Gedrick, fresh off his role on HBO’s cut-short Luck, has bounced back with a multi-episode run on Showtime’s Dexter, the cabler announced on Tuesday.

In Season 7 of the dark drama, premiering Sept. 30, Gedrick will play the manager of a Miami-area gentlemen’s club that becomes linked to a high-profile murder case http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-season-7-casting-news-jason.html.

First Set Photo (Exterior - Dexter's Apartment):http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-season-7-first-photo-from-set.html

Short Set Report/Photos:
I didn’t see any of the cast. The whole cast [including James Remar (Harry)] was filming in the “Doomsday Church”, that’s where the season six finale left off. Then some of the cast went across the street to film scenes inside a house. New actors were filming inside the house [including] two kids and their parents.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter ... hotos.html

Episode 7x01 Title: "Are You...______?" (Fill in the blank)
Popular Guess: (F***ing Kidding Me)

7x01 - First Promotional Photo (Dexter and Deb in the Church):
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/dexter ... first.html

7x01 Casting Calls:
DEXTER, Episode #701, "Are You....?"
Writer: Scott Buck
Director: John Dahl
Shoot dates: o/a 5/23-6/4

[GEORGE NOVIKOV] 30s to 40s. Russian heritage but American born, so no accent. Tough, aggressive, possibly a little overweight but imagines he is "all that". Basically, he's just not a good guy. RECURRING GUEST STAR.

[VIKTOR KAREV] 30s, handsome, well dressed, stylish, slight Eastern European accent. He is a polished businessman who can get his hands dirty when he has to. GUEST LEAD.

[DET. ANGIE MILLER] 30s, African American. Attractive, straightforward, she is a divorced mother of two who has no time for nonsense, so she simply goes about her job at Miami Metro Homicide. MAJOR RECURRING CO-STAR ROLE.

[YOUNG DEXTER] Dexter (Michael C. Hall) at 9 years old. Reddish-brownish hair and brown eyes. 2 Speeches and 6 lines/3 scenes.

[YOUNG DEBRA] Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) at 5 years old. Long brown hair and hazel green eyes. 2 Speeches and 2 lines/3 scenes.

[TICKET AGENT] 30s, Caucasian, female. She is a ticket agent at an airport. 1 Speech and 2 lines/1 scene.

[BLACK-HAIRED STRIPPER] Mid 20s to early 30s and with a thick Russian accent. She is a stripper at a Miami strip club. 2 lines/1 scene.

[EVIDENCE CLERK] Female, Latina, 30s to 40s. She works in evidence at Miami Metro Homicide. 1 line/1 scene.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/dexter-episode-701-are-you-casting-call.html

Episode 7x02 Title: "The Shadow Knows"

7x02 Casting Calls:
DEXTER, Episode #702, "The Shadow Knows" (Additional roles)
Writer: Manny Coto
Director: Steve Shill
Shoot Dates: June 5-14

[TONY RUSH] Mid 30s, Caucasian, attractive, football player's build. He is the former bouncer of a Miami strip club. GUEST LEAD

[WAYNE RANDALL] Late 30s to early 40s, Caucasian, small town America, built, nice looking, tough and hardened yet thoughtful. A prisoner who is serving a life sentence for homicide. 1 DAY GUEST STAR ROLE.

[FBI AGENT] Late 30s to mid 40s, professional, fit, straight-forward. He is an agent at an investigation scene. 1 Speech and 4 Lines/2 Scenes.

[LAB TECH] Late 20s to early 30s, male, professional. He is a lab tech at a private lab facility. 2 Speeches and 1 Line/1 Scene
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-episode-702-shadow-knows.html

[NAKED WOMAN] Mid to late 20s, blonde, pretty in a punk or goth kind of way. We see this seductive woman in a compromising way with a guy on tape. 1 Line/1 Scene. Must be comfortable doing nudity (above the waist frontal and full backside) and doing sexual situations.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-episode-702-shadow-knows-casting.html

7x03 Title: "Buck The System"

7x03 Details:
Check out some more details about the third episode of the seventh which will be called, "Buck the System". The episode begins shooting on June 15, it is written by Jace Richdale (6.06 "Just Let Go") and directed by Stefan Schwartz. "Buck the System" officially airs on October 14, 2012.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-episode-703-buck-system-details.html

7x03 Casting Call:
[RAY SPELTZER] 30, 6'-6'4", physically heavily worked out/muscled and intimidating, a powerhouse of a guy. He is a blue-collar guy who has a history of violent behavior. NOTE: Actor must shave his head halfway thru the ep. RECURRING GUEST LEAD (2 ep arc)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/dexter-episode-703-buck-system-casting.html

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby dutchie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm

I read that the first 2 minutes of ep 7x01 will be shown at the next comic-con.

EDIT:
That new promo is making me very impatient.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby dutchie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

I just saw the official season 7 trailer. This season has to rock.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby DarkUFO on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 pm

DarkUFO
Administrator

Previous

Return to Dexter Spoilers